Report NEP-EFF-2010-01-30This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:bai:series:wp0027 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eab:develo:1755 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Schmiedel, Heiko & Song, Liang, 2009. "Return to retail banking and payments," Working Paper Series 1135, European Central Bank.
- Scopelliti, Alessandro Diego, 2009. "Competition and Economic Growth: an Empirical Analysis for a Panel of 20 OECD Countries," MPRA Paper 20127, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Humphrey, David, 2009. "Payment scale economies, competition, and pricing," Working Paper Series 1136, European Central Bank.
- Item repec:eab:tradew:1747 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Descheemaeker, Katrien & Amede, Tilahun & Haileslassie, A., 2009. "Livestock and water interactions in mixed crop-livestock farming systems of Sub-Saharan Africa: interventions for improved productivity," IWMI Working Papers H042205, International Water Management Institute.
- ARIMOTO Yutaka & NAKAJIMA Kentaro & OKAZAKI Tetsuji, 2010. "Agglomeration or Selection? The Case of the Japanese Silk-reeling Industry, 1909-1916," Discussion papers 10003, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Gregory Corcos & Massimo Del Gatto & Giordano Mion & Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano, 2009. "Productivity and Firm Selection: Quantifying the "New" Gains from Trade," KITeS Working Papers 002, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Mar 2009.
- Jorn Altmann & Alireza Abbasi & Junseok Hwang, 2010. "Evaluating the Productivity of Researchers and their Communities: The RP-Index and the CP-Index," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201048, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Jan 2010.
- Jesús Rodríguez López, 2010. "Growth, fluctuations and technology in the U.S. post-war economy," Working Papers 10.01, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:eab:develo:1511 is not listed on IDEAS anymore