Evaluating scholars based on their academic collaboration activities: two indices, the RC-index and the CC-index, for quantifying collaboration activities of researchers and scientific communities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:69:y:2006:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-006-0144-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tol, Richard S.J., 2008.
"A rational, successive g-index applied to economics departments in Ireland,"
Journal of Informetrics,
Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 149-155.
- Richard S.J. Tol, 2007. "A Rational, Successive G-Index Applied To Economics Departments In Ireland," Working Papers FNU-147, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Sep 2007.
- repec:spr:scient:v:72:y:2007:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-007-1722-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Jorn Altmann & Alireza Abbasi & Junseok Hwang, 2010. "Evaluating the Productivity of Researchers and their Communities: The RP-Index and the CP-Index," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201048, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Jan 2010.
- repec:spr:scient:v:68:y:2006:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-006-0090-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:74:y:2008:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-007-1587-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Grit Laudel, 2002. "What do we measure by co-authorships?," Research Evaluation, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(1), pages 3-15, April.
- Melin, Goran, 2000. "Pragmatism and self-organization: Research collaboration on the individual level," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 31-40, January.
- repec:spr:scient:v:75:y:2008:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-007-1869-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:70:y:2007:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-007-0112-x is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:scient:v:102:y:2015:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-014-1486-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:101:y:2014:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-014-1360-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:89:y:2011:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-011-0463-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:104:y:2015:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-015-1627-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:96:y:2013:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-013-0959-y is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:93:y:2012:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-012-0675-z is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:99:y:2014:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-013-1095-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:91:y:2012:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-011-0559-7 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCollaborative networks; Collaboration activities; Social network analysis; Collaboration evaluation; Individual and community productivity; Collaboration measures; Indices; Empirical data analysis;
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- M12 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Personnel Management; Executives; Executive Compensation
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:scient:v:83:y:2010:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-009-0139-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .