Evaluating scholars based on their academic collaboration activities: two indices, the RC-index and the CC-index, for quantifying collaboration activities of researchers and scientific communities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:69:y:2006:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-006-0144-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tol, Richard S.J., 2008.
"A rational, successive g-index applied to economics departments in Ireland,"
Journal of Informetrics,
Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 149-155.
- Richard S.J. Tol, 2007. "A Rational, Successive G-Index Applied To Economics Departments In Ireland," Working Papers FNU-147, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Sep 2007.
- repec:spr:scient:v:72:y:2007:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-007-1722-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Jorn Altmann & Alireza Abbasi & Junseok Hwang, 2010. "Evaluating the Productivity of Researchers and their Communities: The RP-Index and the CP-Index," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201048, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Jan 2010.
- repec:spr:scient:v:68:y:2006:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-006-0090-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:74:y:2008:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-007-1587-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Grit Laudel, 2002. "What do we measure by co-authorships?," Research Evaluation, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(1), pages 3-15, April.
- Melin, Goran, 2000. "Pragmatism and self-organization: Research collaboration on the individual level," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 31-40, January.
- repec:spr:scient:v:75:y:2008:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-007-1869-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:70:y:2007:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-007-0112-x is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:scient:v:102:y:2015:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-014-1486-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:101:y:2014:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-014-1360-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:89:y:2011:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-011-0463-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:104:y:2015:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-015-1627-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:96:y:2013:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-013-0959-y is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:93:y:2012:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-012-0675-z is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:99:y:2014:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-013-1095-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:91:y:2012:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-011-0559-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:117:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-018-2879-3 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCollaborative networks; Collaboration activities; Social network analysis; Collaboration evaluation; Individual and community productivity; Collaboration measures; Indices; Empirical data analysis;
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- M12 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Personnel Management; Executives; Executive Compensation
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:scient:v:83:y:2010:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-009-0139-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.