h-Type hybrid centrality measures for weighted networks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhao, Star X. & Rousseau, Ronald & Ye, Fred Y., 2011. "h-Degree as a basic measure in weighted networks," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 668-677.
- repec:spr:scient:v:69:y:2006:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-006-0144-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Abbasi, Alireza & Hossain, Liaquat & Leydesdorff, Loet, 2012. "Betweenness centrality as a driver of preferential attachment in the evolution of research collaboration networks," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 403-412.
- Yan, Xiangbin & Zhai, Li & Fan, Weiguo, 2013. "C-index: A weighted network node centrality measure for collaboration competence," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 223-239.
- repec:spr:scient:v:83:y:2010:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-009-0139-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Abbasi, Alireza & Altmann, Jörn & Hossain, Liaquat, 2011.
"Identifying the effects of co-authorship networks on the performance of scholars: A correlation and regression analysis of performance measures and social network analysis measures,"
Journal of Informetrics,
Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 594-607.
- Alireza Abbasi & Jorn Altmann & Liaquat Hossain, 2011. "Identifying the Effects of Co-Authorship Networks on the Performance of Scholars: A Correlation and Regression Analysis of Performance Measures and Social Network Analysis Measures," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201176, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Jun 2011.
- Hai Zhuge & Junsheng Zhang, 2010. "Topological centrality and its e-Science applications," Journal of the Association for Information Science & Technology, Association for Information Science & Technology, vol. 61(9), pages 1824-1841, September.
- Ingemar Dierickx & Karel Cool, 1989. "Asset Stock Accumulation and Sustainability of Competitive Advantage," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(12), pages 1504-1511, December.
- Alireza Abbasi & Jorn Altmann & Junseok Hwang, 2009. "Evaluating Scholars Based on their Academic Collaboration Activities: The RC-Index and CC-Index for Quantifying Collaboration Activities of Researchers and Scientific Communities," TEMEP Discussion Papers 200915, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Sep 2009.
- repec:spr:scient:v:91:y:2012:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-011-0559-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ingemar Dierickx & Karel Cool, 1989. "Asset Stock Accumulation and the Sustainability of Competitive Advantage: Reply," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(12), pages 1514-1514, December.
- Alireza Abbasi & Jorn Altmann, 2010. "A Social Network System for Analyzing Publication Activities of Researchers," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201058, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Apr 2010.
- Korn, A. & Schubert, A. & Telcs, A., 2009. "Lobby index in networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 388(11), pages 2221-2226.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ekaterina L. Dyachenko, 2016. "Internal Migration of Scientists in Russia and the USA: The Case of Applied Physics," HSE Working papers WP BRP 58/STI/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- repec:spr:scient:v:112:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-017-2458-z is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:113:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-017-2478-8 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsHybrid centrality measures; Weighted networks; Social network analysis; Performance; h-Index;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:scient:v:96:y:2013:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-013-0959-y. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.