A general conceptual framework for characterizing the ego in a network
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Schubert, András, 2012. "Jazz discometrics – A network approach," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 480-484.
- Zhao, Star X. & Rousseau, Ronald & Ye, Fred Y., 2011. "h-Degree as a basic measure in weighted networks," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 668-677.
- Yan, Xiangbin & Zhai, Li & Fan, Weiguo, 2013. "C-index: A weighted network node centrality measure for collaboration competence," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 223-239.
- Zhao, Star X. & Ye, Fred Y., 2012. "Exploring the directed h-degree in directed weighted networks," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 619-630.
- Leo Katz, 1953. "A new status index derived from sociometric analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 18(1), pages 39-43, March.
- Schubert, András & Glänzel, Wolfgang, 2007. "A systematic analysis of Hirsch-type indices for journals," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 179-184.
- Korn, A. & Schubert, A. & Telcs, A., 2009. "Lobby index in networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 388(11), pages 2221-2226.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhao, Star X. & Tan, Alice M. & Yu, Shuang & Xu, Xin, 2018. "Analyzing the research funding in physics: The perspective of production and collaboration at institution level," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 508(C), pages 662-674.
- Hildrun Kretschmer & Donald Beaver & Theo Kretschmer, 2015. "Three-dimensional visualization and animation of emerging patterns by the process of self-organization in collaboration networks," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 104(1), pages 87-120, July.
More about this item
KeywordsNetwork analysis; h-Index; h-Degree; a-Index; g-Index; Zipf list;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:infome:v:9:y:2015:i:1:p:145-149. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/joi .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.