Abstracting the core subnet of weighted networks based on link strengths
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cui Huang & Jun Su & Xiang Xie & Xuanting Ye & Zhang Li & Alan Porter & Jiang Li, 2015. "A bibliometric study of China’s science and technology policies: 1949–2010," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 102(2), pages 1521-1539, February.
- Lu Xiao & Guo Chen & Jianjun Sun & Shuguang Han & Chengzhi Zhang, 2016. "Exploring the topic hierarchy of digital library research in China using keyword networks: a K-core decomposition approach," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 108(3), pages 1085-1101, September.
- Cai, Fang & Zheng, Wen-Jiang & Zhang, Xiao & Ji, Jiu-Ming & Zhou, Wei-Xing, 2019. "Comparing selection strategies for engineering research hotspots," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 534(C).
- Zhao, Star X. & Tan, Alice M. & Yu, Shuang & Xu, Xin, 2018. "Analyzing the research funding in physics: The perspective of production and collaboration at institution level," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 508(C), pages 662-674.
- Lucio Bertoli-Barsotti & Tommaso Lando, 2017. "A theoretical model of the relationship between the h-index and other simple citation indicators," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 111(3), pages 1415-1448, June.
- Star X. Zhao & Shuang Yu & Alice M. Tan & Xin Xu & Haiyan Yu, 2016. "Global pattern of science funding in economics," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 109(1), pages 463-479, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jinfst:v:65:y:2014:i:5:p:984-994. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.asis.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.