Global pattern of science funding in economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bidault, Francis & Hildebrand, Thomas, 2014. "The distribution of partnership returns: Evidence from co-authorships in economics journals," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(6), pages 1002-1013.
- Du, Yuxin & Teixeira, Aurora A.C., 2012. "A bibliometric account of Chinese economics research through the lens of the China Economic Review," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 743-762.
- Ebadi, Ashkan & Schiffauerova, Andrea, 2015. "How to become an important player in scientific collaboration networks?," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 809-825.
- Ashkan Ebadi & Andrea Schiffauerova, 2016. "How to boost scientific production? A statistical analysis of research funding and other influencing factors," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 106(3), pages 1093-1116, March.
- Wagstaff, Adam & Culyer, Anthony J., 2012.
"Four decades of health economics through a bibliometric lens,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 406-439.
- Wagstaff, Adam & Culyer, Anthony J., 2011. "Four decades of health economics through a bibliometric lens," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5829, The World Bank.
- Matthias Sutter & Martin Kocher & Robert Mrsic, 2002.
"Representation and Educational Background of European Economists in Top Journals of Economics,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 29(4), pages 275-288, December.
- Sutter, Matthias & Kocher, Martin G. & Mrsic, Robert, 2002. "Representation and educational background of European economists in top journals of economics," Munich Reprints in Economics 18219, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Star X. Zhao & Fred Y. Ye, 2013. "Power-law link strength distribution in paper cocitation networks," Journal of the Association for Information Science & Technology, Association for Information Science & Technology, vol. 64(7), pages 1480-1489, July.
- Costanza, Robert & Stern, David & Fisher, Brendan & He, Lining & Ma, Chunbo, 2004.
"Influential publications in ecological economics: a citation analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 50(3-4), pages 261-292, October.
- Robert Costanza & David I. Stern & Brendan P. Fisher & Lining He & Chunbo Ma, 2004. "Influential Publications in Ecological Economics: A Citation Analysis," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0408, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Azar, Ofer H., 2007.
"Behavioral economics and socio-economics journals: A citation-based ranking,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 451-462, June.
- Azar, Ofer H., 2006. "Behavioral economics and socio-economics journals: A citation-based ranking," MPRA Paper 4377, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hoepner, Andreas G.F. & Kant, Benjamin & Scholtens, Bert & Yu, Pei-Shan, 2012. "Environmental and ecological economics in the 21st century: An age adjusted citation analysis of the influential articles, journals, authors and institutions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 193-206.
- Star X. Zhao & Paul L. Zhang & Jiang Li & Alice M. Tan & Fred Y. Ye, 2014. "Abstracting the core subnet of weighted networks based on link strengths," Journal of the Association for Information Science & Technology, Association for Information Science & Technology, vol. 65(5), pages 984-994, May.
- Hodgson, Geoffrey M & Rothman, Harry, 1999. "The Editors and Authors of Economics Journals: A Case of Institutional Oligopoly?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 109(453), pages 165-186, February.
- Vardakas, Konstantinos Z. & Tsopanakis, Grigorios & Poulopoulou, Alexandra & Falagas, Matthew E., 2015. "An analysis of factors contributing to PubMed's growth," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 592-617.
- Sutter, Matthias & Kocher, Martin G., 2001. "Power laws of research output. Evidence for journals of economics," Munich Reprints in Economics 18221, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Ubfal, Diego & Maffioli, Alessandro, 2011. "The impact of funding on research collaboration: Evidence from a developing country," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(9), pages 1269-1279.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:scient:v:115:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-018-2662-5 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsResearch funding; Economics; Bibliometrics; Citation analysis; Scientific collaboration networks; Information networks;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:scient:v:109:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-016-1961-y. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .