An analysis of factors contributing to PubMed's growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Margarita Kyriakidou & Aigli Kyriakoudi & Nikolaos A. Triarides & Konstantinos Z. Vardakas & Matthew E. Falagas, 2018. "Biomedical research productivity and economic crisis in Greece: a 22-year study," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 116(3), pages 1559-1564, September.
- Zhao, Star X. & Tan, Alice M. & Yu, Shuang & Xu, Xin, 2018. "Analyzing the research funding in physics: The perspective of production and collaboration at institution level," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 508(C), pages 662-674.
- Star X. Zhao & Shuang Yu & Alice M. Tan & Xin Xu & Haiyan Yu, 2016. "Global pattern of science funding in economics," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 109(1), pages 463-479, October.
- Rongying Zhao & Xinlai Li & Zhisen Liang & Danyang Li, 2019. "Development strategy and collaboration preference in S&T of enterprises based on funded papers: a case study of Google," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 121(1), pages 323-347, October.
- Christophe Boudry & Ghislaine Chartron, 2017. "Availability of digital object identifiers in publications archived by PubMed," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 110(3), pages 1453-1469, March.
More about this item
KeywordsPubMed; Literature; Bibliometric; Citation; Publication; Journal article;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:infome:v:9:y:2015:i:3:p:592-617. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/joi .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.