The Impact of the Financial and Economic Crisis on European Tourism
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:touman:v:48:y:2015:i:c:p:164-173 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andreas PAPATHEODOROU & Pavlos ARVANITIS, 2014. "Tourism And The Economic Crisis In Greece - Regional Perspectives," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 39, pages 183-203.
- Egon Smeral, 2014. "Austrian Tourism in 2025: City Tourism is the Growth Engine," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 87(2), pages 143-155, February.
- repec:eee:touman:v:63:y:2017:i:c:p:3-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Concepción Foronda-Robles & Luis Galindo-Pérez-de-Azpillaga, 2016. "From initial dissemination to consolidated impact: the concept of crisis in the field of tourism," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 109(1), pages 261-281, October.
- Antonakakis, Nikolaos & Dragouni, Mina & Filis, George, 2015. "How strong is the linkage between tourism and economic growth in Europe?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 142-155.
- repec:rsr:supplm:v:65:y:2017:i:8:p:145-158 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:32:y:2011:i:1:p:172-186 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mohanty, Sunil & Nandha, Mohan & Habis, Essam & Juhabi, Eid, 2014. "Oil price risk exposure: The case of the U.S. Travel and Leisure Industry," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 117-124.
- Mina Dragouni & George Filis & Nikolaos Antonakakis, 2013.
"Time-Varying Interdependencies of Tourism and Economic Growth: Evidence from European Countries,"
FIW Working Paper series
- Antonakakis, Nikolaos & Dragouni, Mina & Filis, George, 2013. "Time-Varying Interdependencies of Tourism and Economic Growth: Evidence from European Countries," MPRA Paper 48715, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raluca TUDOR, 2012. "The Image Of Tourist Destinations Represented In Travel Blog Photography. Case Study: Romania'S Image Reflected In French Bloggers Photos," Revista de turism - studii si cercetari in turism / Journal of tourism - studies and research in tourism, "Stefan cel Mare" University of Suceava, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Public Administration - Economy, Business Administration and Tourism Department., vol. 13(13), pages 32-39, June.
- Alfaro Navarro, JosÃ©-Luis & AndrÃ©s MartÃnez, MarÃa-EncarnaciÃ³n & Trinquecoste, Jean-FranÃ§ois, 2015. "The effect of the economic crisis on the behaviour of airline ticket prices. A case-study analysis of the New Yorkâ€“Madrid route," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 48-53.
- Canina, Linda & Carvell, Steven A. & Ma, Qingzhong & Ukhov, Andrey D., 2013. "Business cycle and asset valuation in the gaming industry," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(9), pages 1689-1695.
- repec:eee:touman:v:35:y:2013:i:c:p:181-189 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:40:y:2014:i:c:p:330-337 is not listed on IDEAS
- Janez Mekinc & Maša Budnar Radilovic & Boštjan Bizjak, 2012. "The Impact of the Financial Crisis on Business Events at Natural Spas – The Slovenian Case," Academica Turistica - Tourism and Innovation Journal, University of Primorska Press, vol. 5(2), pages 77-84.
- Park, Sangwon & Yaduma, Natina & Lockwood, Andrew J. & Williams, Allan M., 2016. "Demand fluctuations, labour flexibility and productivity," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 93-112.
- repec:eee:touman:v:46:y:2015:i:c:p:375-385 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsPrognose Tourismus Österreich;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfo:monber:y:2009:i:3:p:195-208. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilse Schulz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wifooat.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .