Households’ attitude about ecosystem conservation after implementation of the Forest Rights Act, 2006, in Lakhari Valley Wildlife Sanctuary, India
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wandersee, Sarah M. & An, Li & López-Carr, David & Yang, Yeqin, 2012. "Perception and decisions in modeling coupled human and natural systems: A case study from Fanjingshan National Nature Reserve, China," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 229(C), pages 37-49.
- Shively, Gerald E., 1997. "Consumption risk, farm characteristics, and soil conservation adoption among low-income farmers in the Philippines," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 17(2-3), pages 165-177, December.
- Klaus Deininger & Daniel Ayalew Ali & Takashi Yamano, 2008.
"Legal Knowledge and Economic Development: The Case of Land Rights in Uganda,"
Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 84(4), pages 593-619.
- Deininger, Klaus W. & Ali, Daniel Ayalew & Yamano, Takashi, 2006. "Legal knowledge and economic development: The case of land rights in Uganda," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21197, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Deininger, Klaus W. & Ayalew, Daniel & Yamano, Takashi, 2006. "Legal Knowledge and Economic Development: The Case of Land Rights in Uganda," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25431, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Deininger, Klaus & Ayalew, Daniel & Yamano, Takashi, 2006. "Legal knowledge and economic development : the case of land rights in Uganda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3868, The World Bank.
- Gerald E. Shively, 1997. "Consumption risk, farm characteristics, and soil conservation adoption among low‐income farmers in the Philippines," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 17(2-3), pages 165-177, December.
- Tymon Sloczynski, 2018.
"Average Gaps and Oaxaca–Blinder Decompositions: A Cautionary Tale about Regression Estimates of Racial Differences in Labor Market Outcomes,"
127, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Sloczynski, Tymon, 2018. "Average Gaps and Oaxaca–Blinder Decompositions: A Cautionary Tale about Regression Estimates of Racial Differences in Labor Market Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 12041, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Sagar, Vidya, 1980. "Decomposition of Growth Trends and Certain Related Issues," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 35(2), April.
- Ahmed Khwaja & Gabriel Picone & Martin Salm & Justin G. Trogdon, 2011. "A comparison of treatment effects estimators using a structural model of AMI treatment choices and severity of illness information from hospital charts," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(5), pages 825-853, August.
- Ben Jann, 2008. "The Blinder–Oaxaca decomposition for linear regression models," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 8(4), pages 453-479, December.
- Jorge García Hombrados & Maira Devisscher & María Herreros Martínez, 2015. "The Impact of land titling on agricultural production and agricultural investments in Tanzania: a theory-based approach," Journal of Development Effectiveness, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(4), pages 530-544, December.
- Radoslav S. Dimitrov, 2005. "Hostage to Norms: States, Institutions and Global Forest Politics," Global Environmental Politics, MIT Press, vol. 5(4), pages 1-24, November.
- Huber, Martin & Lechner, Michael & Wunsch, Conny, 2013. "The performance of estimators based on the propensity score," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 175(1), pages 1-21.
- Narain, Dharm, 1977. "Growth of Productivity in Indian Agriculture," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 32(1), January.
- Liscow, Zachary D., 2013. "Do property rights promote investment but cause deforestation? Quasi-experimental evidence from Nicaragua," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 241-261.
- Radhakrishna, R. & Ravi, C. & Reddy, B. Sambi, 2013. "Assessment of Well-being in Multidimensional Perspective in Post Reform India," Indian Economic Review, Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 48(1), pages 129-166.
- Sathyapalan, Jyothis, 2010. "Implementation of the Forest Rights Act in the Western Ghats Region of Kerala," MPRA Paper 24398, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsForest Rights Act; Attitude; Conservation; Forest resources; Livelihoods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jsecdv:v:21:y:2019:i:1:d:10.1007_s40847-019-00077-x. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.