Firms’ human capital, R&D and innovation: a study on French firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nathalie Greenan & Emmanuel Duguet, 1997. "Le biais technologique : une analyse économétrique sur données individuelles," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 48(5), pages 1061-1089.
- Shiferaw Gurmu & Fidel Pérez-Sebastián, 2008.
"Patents, R&D and lag effects: evidence from flexible methods for count panel data on manufacturing firms,"
Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 507-526, November.
- Fidel Pérez Sebastián & Shiferaw Gurmu, 2007. "Patents, R&D And Lag Effects: Evidence From Flexible Methods For Count Panel Data On Manufacturing Firms," Working Papers. Serie AD 2007-03, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Blundell, Richard & Griffith, Rachel & Windmeijer, Frank, 2002.
"Individual effects and dynamics in count data models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 113-131, May.
- Richard Blundell & Rachel Griffith & Frank Windmeijer, 1999. "Individual effects and dynamics in count data models," IFS Working Papers W99/03, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Emmanuel Duguet & Stéphanie Monjon, 2002.
"Les fondements microéconomiques de la persistance de l'innovation. Une analyse économétrique,"
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 53(3), pages 625-636.
- Emmanuel Duguet & Stéphanie Monjon, 2002. "Les fondements microéconomiques de la persistance de l'innovation. Une analyse économétrique," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 53(3), pages 625-636.
- repec:fth:harver:1473 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pierre Mohnen & Pierre Therrien, 2001.
"How Innovative Are Canadian Firms Compared to Some European Firms? A Comparative Look at Innovation Surveys,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Mohnen, Pierre & Therrien, Pierre, 2001. "How Innovative are Canadian Firms Compared to Some European Firms? A Comparative Look at Innovation Surveys," Research Memorandum 032, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Ariél Pakes & Zvi Griliches, 1984.
"Estimating Distributed Lags in Short Panels with an Application to the Specification of Depreciation Patterns and Capital Stock Constructs,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 51(2), pages 243-262.
- Ariel Pakes & Zvi Griliches, 1982. "Estimating Distributed Lags in Short Panels with an Application to the Specification of Depreciation Patterns and Capital Stock Constructs," NBER Working Papers 0933, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zvi Griliches, 1998.
"Patent Statistics as Economic Indicators: A Survey,"
NBER Chapters,in: R&D and Productivity: The Econometric Evidence, pages 287-343
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Griliches, Zvi, 1990. "Patent Statistics as Economic Indicators: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 28(4), pages 1661-1707, December.
- Zvi Griliches, 1990. "Patent Statistics as Economic Indicators: A Survey," NBER Working Papers 3301, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benhabib, Jess & Spiegel, Mark M., 1994. "The role of human capital in economic development evidence from aggregate cross-country data," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 143-173, October.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:1998:i:49-50:p:11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Francis Vella, 1998. "Estimating Models with Sample Selection Bias: A Survey," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 33(1), pages 127-169.
- Yannick Carriou & François Jeger, 1997. "La formation continue dans les entreprises et son retour sur investissement," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 303(1), pages 45-58.
- Cockburn, Iain M & Henderson, Rebecca M, 1998. "Absorptive Capacity, Coauthoring Behavior, and the Organization of Research in Drug Discovery," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(2), pages 157-182, June.
- Cincera, Michele, 1997. "Patents, R&D, and Technological Spillovers at the Firm Level: Some Evidence from Econometric Count Models for Panel Data," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(3), pages 265-280, May-June.
- Hausman, Jerry & Hall, Bronwyn H & Griliches, Zvi, 1984.
"Econometric Models for Count Data with an Application to the Patents-R&D Relationship,"
Econometric Society, vol. 52(4), pages 909-938, July.
- Jerry A. Hausman & Bronwyn H. Hall & Zvi Griliches, 1984. "Econometric Models for Count Data with an Application to the Patents-R&D Relationship," NBER Technical Working Papers 0017, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blundell, Richard & Griffith, Rachel & Van Reenen, John, 1995.
"Dynamic Count Data Models of Technological Innovation,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 105(429), pages 333-344, March.
- Richard Blundell & Rachel Griffith & John Van Reenen, 1994. "Dynamic count data models of technological innovation," IFS Working Papers W94/10, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Emmanuel Duguet & Isabelle Kabla, 1998. "Appropriation Strategy and the Motivations to Use the Patent System: An Econometric Analysis at the Firm Level in French Manufacturing," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 49-50, pages 289-327.
- Crepon, Bruno & Duguet, Emmanuel, 1997. "Estimating the Innovation Function from Patent Numbers: GMM on Count Panel Data," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(3), pages 243-263, May-June.
- Mark Rogers, 2004. "Networks, Firm Size and Innovation," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 141-153, March.
- Bruno Crépon & Emmanuel Duguet & Jacques Mairesse, 2000. "Mesurer le rendement de l'innovation," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 334(1), pages 65-78.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zakaria Babutsidze & Maurizio Iacopetta, 2016.
"Innovation, growth and financial markets,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 1-24, March.
- repec:kap:jtecht:v:42:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10961-016-9492-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Uwe Cantner & Wolfgang Gerstlberger & Ipsita Roy, 2014. "Works Councils, Training Activities and Innovation: A Study of German Firms," Jena Economic Research Papers 2014-006, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Yoshitsugu Kitazawa, 2012. "An improved theoretical ground for the linear feedback model and a new indicator," Discussion Papers 58, Kyushu Sangyo University, Faculty of Economics.
- Rehman, Naqeeb Ur, 2016. "Does Internal and External Research and Development Affect Innovation of Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises? Evidence from India and Pakistan," ADBI Working Papers 577, Asian Development Bank Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsPatents; R&D; Employee training; Count panel data; Linear feedback model; C23; C25; J24; L60; O31;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:empeco:v:43:y:2012:i:2:p:581-596. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.