Cooperation in Intergroup, N-Person, and Two-Person Games of Chicken
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luhan, Wolfgang J. & Poulsen, Anders U. & Roos, Michael W.M., 2017.
"Real-time tacit bargaining, payoff focality, and coordination complexity: Experimental evidence,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 687-699.
- Wolfgang Luhan & Anders Poulsen & Michael Roos, 2015. "Real time tacit bargaining, payoff focality, and coordination complexity: Experimental evidence," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 15-11, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Takuya Sekiguchi & Hisashi Ohtsuki, 2017. "Fixation Probabilities of Strategies for Bimatrix Games in Finite Populations," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 93-111, March.
- Tjaša Bjedov & Thierry Madiès & Marie Claire Villeval, 2016.
"Communication And Coordination In A Two-Stage Game,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 54(3), pages 1519-1540, July.
- Bjedov, Tjaša & Madies, Thierry & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2015. "Communication and Coordination in a Two-Stage Game," IZA Discussion Papers 8953, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tjaša Bjedov & Thierry Madiès & Marie Claire Villeval, 2016. "Communication and Coordination in a Two-Stage Game," Post-Print halshs-01246166, HAL.
- Tjaša Bjedov & Thierry Madiès & Marie Claire Villeval, 2015. "Communication and Coordination in a Two-Stage Game," Working Papers 1507, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Tjaša Bjedov & Thierry Madiès & Marie Claire Villeval, 2015. "Communication and Coordination in a Two-Stage Game," Working Papers halshs-01139112, HAL.
- Pablo Guillen & Danielle Merrett & Robert Slonim, 2015.
"A New Solution for the Moral Hazard Problem in Team Production,"
INFORMS, vol. 61(7), pages 1514-1530, July.
- Guillén, Pablo & Merrett, Danielle & Slonim, Robert, 2013. "A new solution for the moral hazard problem in team production," Working Papers 2013-19, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Riyanto, Yohanes E. & Roy, Nilanjan, 2017. "It's your turn: experiments with three-player public good games," MPRA Paper 76565, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:joepsy:v:64:y:2018:i:c:p:49-56 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:jocore:v:41:y:1997:i:3:p:384-406. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://pss.la.psu.edu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.