Deficits In Productive Employment In India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James Heintz, 2006. "Globalization, Economic policy and Employment: Poverty and Gender Implications," Published Studies heintz_gender, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Niskanen, Olli & Heikkilä, Anna-Maija, 2015.
"The Impact of Parcel Structure on the Efficiency of Finnish Dairy Farms,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 44(01), pages 65-77, April.
- Niskanen, Olli & HeikkilÃ¤, Anna-Maija, 2015. "The Impact of Parcel Structure on the Efficiency of Finnish Dairy Farms," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 44(1), April.
- Dobbie, Will & Goldsmith-Pinkham, Paul & Mahoney, Neale & Song, Jae, 2016.
"Bad credit, no problem? Credit and labor market consequences of bad credit reports,"
795, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 May 2017.
- Will Dobbie & Paul Goldsmith-Pinkham & Neale Mahoney & Jae Song, 2016. "Bad Credit, No Problem? Credit and Labor Market Consequences of Bad Credit Reports," Working Papers 605, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Will Dobbie & Paul Goldsmith-Pinkham & Neale Mahoney & Jae Song, 2016. "Bad Credit, No Problem? Credit and Labor Market Consequences of Bad Credit Reports," NBER Working Papers 22711, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lozanski, Kristin, 2015. "Transnational surrogacy: Canada's contradictions," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 383-390.
- Giordano, Claire & Giugliano, Ferdinando, 2015.
"A tale of two Fascisms: Labour productivity growth and competition policy in Italy, 1911–1951,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 25-38.
- Claire Giordano & Ferdinando Giugliano, 2012. "A Tale of Two Fascisms: Labour Productivity Growth and Competition Policy in Italy, 1911-1951," Quaderni di storia economica (Economic History Working Papers) 28, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Parisi, Maria Laura & Maranghi, Simone & Basosi, Riccardo, 2014. "The evolution of the dye sensitized solar cells from Grätzel prototype to up-scaled solar applications: A life cycle assessment approach," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 124-138.
- Zavala-Pineda, MarÃa Jesica & Leos-RodrÃguez, Juan Antonio & Salas-GonzÃ¡lez, JosÃ© MarÃa & Valdez-Cepeda, Ricardo David & GÃ³mez-Oliver, Luis, 2015. "Las transferencias agrarias en MÃ©xico y su efecto en el sector agropecuario," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 15(2).
- Wang, Zhen & Subramanian, Nachiappan & Gunasekaran, Angappa & Abdulrahman, Muhammad D. & Liu, Chang, 2015. "Composite sustainable manufacturing practice and performance framework: Chinese auto-parts suppliers׳ perspective," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 170(PA), pages 219-233.
- Codruța Dura & Imola Drigă, 2013. "The Amazing Universe of Russian Multinationals: New Insights," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 13(2), pages 51-60.
- Renaldi, R. & Kiprakis, A. & Friedrich, D., 2017. "An optimisation framework for thermal energy storage integration in a residential heat pump heating system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 186(P3), pages 520-529.
More about this item
KeywordsEmployment; Working Poverty; Unemployment; India; Growth;
- I30 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General
- J20 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - General
- J30 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - General
- J60 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - General
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:jrdpin:0016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rajarshi Majumder). General contact details of provider: http://www.jrdp.in .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.