Inflation Targeting, Employment Creation and Economic Development: Assessing the Impacts and Policy Alternatives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Gerald Epstein & Erinc Yeldan, 2008. "Inflation targeting, employment creation and economic development: assessing the impacts and policy alternatives," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(2), pages 131-144.
References listed on IDEAS
- Scott Roger & Mark R. Stone, 2005. "On Target? the International Experience with Achieving Inflation Targets," IMF Working Papers 05/163, International Monetary Fund.
- Laurence M. Ball & Niamh Sheridan, 2004.
"Does Inflation Targeting Matter?,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Inflation-Targeting Debate, pages 249-282
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laurence Ball & Niamh Sheridan, 2003. "Does Inflation Targeting Matter?," NBER Working Papers 9577, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laurence Ball & Niamh Sheridan, 2004. "Does inflation targeting matter?," DNB Staff Reports (discontinued) 118, Netherlands Central Bank.
- Niamh Sheridan & Laurence M. Ball, 2003. "Does Inflation Targeting Matter?," IMF Working Papers 03/129, International Monetary Fund.
- Robert Pollin & Gerald Epstein & James Heintz & Léonce Ndikumana, 2006. "An Employment-targeted Economic Programme for South Africa," Country Study 1, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- James Heintz, 2006. "Globalization, Economic policy and Employment: Poverty and Gender Implications," Published Studies heintz_gender, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Corrinne Ho & Robert N. McCauley, 2003. "Living with flexible exchange rates: issues and recent experience in inflation targeting emerging market economies," BIS Working Papers 130, Bank for International Settlements.
- Ocampo, José Antonio, 2003.
"Capital-account and counter-cyclical prudential regulations in developing countries,"
Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 1796, May.
- Ocampo, Jose Antonio, 2002. "Capital-Account and Counter-Cyclical Prudential Regulations in Developing Countries," WIDER Working Paper Series 082, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ocampo, José Antonio, 2003. "Capital-account and counter-cyclical prudential regulations in developing countries," Series Históricas 6, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Roberto FRENKEL, 2004. "Real exchange rate and employment in Argentina, Brazil, Chile and Mexico," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 19(223), pages 29-52.
- Frederic S. Mishkin & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel, 2001.
"One Decade of Inflation Targeting in the World: What Do We Know and What Do We Need to Know?,"
NBER Working Papers
8397, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frederic S. Mishkin & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel, 2001. "One decade of inflation targeting in the world : What do we know and what do we need to know?," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 101, Central Bank of Chile.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wai Ching Poon & Yong Shen Lee, 2014. "Inflation Targeting in ASEAN-10," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 82(1), pages 141-157, March.
- Josh Ryan-Collins, 2015. "Is Monetary Financing Inflationary? A Case Study of the Canadian Economy, 1935-75," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_848, Levy Economics Institute.
- Malcolm Sawyer, 2011. "Re-thinking Macroeconomic Policies," Chapters,in: Credit, Money and Macroeconomic Policy, chapter 13 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:470297 is not listed on IDEAS
- Matsumoto, Makiko. & Hengge, Martina. & Islam, Iyanatul., 2012. "Tackling the youth employment crisis : a macroeconomic perspective," ILO Working Papers 994702973402676, International Labour Organization.
- Gradimir Kozetinac, 2011. "Inflation Targeting, Full Employment and Long-run Economic Growth: The Case of Serbia," Book Chapters, Institute of Economic Sciences.
- Metin Ozdemir & Selim Tuzunturk, 2009. "Is price stability enough? Macroeconomic performance of inflation targeting in developing countries," International Journal of Sustainable Economy, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(4), pages 352-372.
- Carlos Carrasco & Jesus Ferreiro, 2013. "Inflation targeting in Mexico," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(3), pages 341-372.
- James Heintz & Léonce Ndikumana, 2010. "Is There a Case for Formal Inflation Targeting in Sub-Saharan Africa?," Working Papers wp218, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Kosta Josifidis & Emilija Beker Pucar & SlaÄ‘ana SrdiÄ‡ & Gabriela Ivan, 2014. "Inflation Targeting in Advanced vs. Emerging Economies before and after the Crisis," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 61(1), pages 79-106, Februar.
- Erinc Yeldan, 2009. "On the Nature and Causes of the Collapse of the Wealth of Nations, 2007-2008: The End of a Façade Called Globalization," Working Papers wp197, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- repec:jed:journl:v:42:y:2017:i:2:p:67-86 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jose Antonio Cordero, 2009. "Costa Rica During the Global Recession: Fiscal Stimulus with Tight Monetary Policy," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2009-23, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:irapec:v:22:y:2008:i:2:p:129-130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIRA20 .