Transnational surrogacy: Canada's contradictions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hu, Zheng & Wang, Jianhui & Byrne, John & Kurdgelashvili, Lado, 2013. "Review of wind power tariff policies in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 41-50.
- Survey and Research Center for China Household Finance, SWUFE, 2013. "Report of China Household Income Disparity," Frontiers of Economics in China, Higher Education Press, vol. 8(3), pages 452-466, September.
- ., 2013. "Six Transformations in China: 960-2030," Chapters,in: World Economic Performance, chapter 2, pages 7-41 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- -, Anupama, 2013. "Deficits In Productive Employment In India," Journal of Regional Development and Planning, JRDP, vol. 2(2), pages 87-107.
- ., 2013. "Application of auction theory in China," Chapters,in: Cartels, Competition and Public Procurement, chapter 8, pages 128-136 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- ., 2013. "China’s prospects and challenges," Chapters,in: Global Finance After the Crisis, chapter 6, pages 144-180 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- ., 2013. "Enforcement in China’s capital market," Chapters,in: Corporate Governance, Enforcement and Financial Development, chapter 3, pages 77-163 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Nupur Gogia, 2006. "Unpacking corporeal mobilities: the global voyages of labour and leisure," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 38(2), pages 359-375, February.
- ., 2013. "An Indian Miracle?," Chapters,in: World Economic Performance, chapter 4, pages 88-110 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Oecd, 2013. "Urbanisation and Green Growth in China," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2013/7, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsCanada; Surrogacy; Globalization; Legislation; Policy; Inequality; Commodification; Gender;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:124:y:2015:i:c:p:383-390. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.