Composite sustainable manufacturing practice and performance framework: Chinese auto-parts suppliers׳ perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Changhong Gao & Xiangliang Li & Lanlei Guo & Fangjian Zhao, 2013. "Heavy oil production by carbon dioxide injection," Greenhouse Gases: Science and Technology, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 3(3), pages 185-195, June.
- World Commission on Environment and Development,, 1987. "Our Common Future," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780192820808.
- Cheng, Cheng-Feng & Chang, Man-Ling & Li, Chu-Shiu, 2013. "Configural paths to successful product innovation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(12), pages 2561-2573.
- -, Anupama, 2013. "Deficits In Productive Employment In India," Journal of Regional Development and Planning, Rajarshi Majumder, vol. 2(2), pages 87-107.
- Graham A. Davis & Arturo L. Vásquez Cordano, 2013. "International Trade In Mining Products," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(1), pages 74-97, February.
- Sarkis, Joseph & Zhu, Qinghua & Lai, Kee-hung, 2011. "An organizational theoretic review of green supply chain management literature," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 130(1), pages 1-15, March.
- Favilukis, Jack & Lin, Xiaoji, 2013.
"Long run productivity risk and aggregate investment,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 60(6), pages 737-751.
- Favilukis, Jack & Lin, Xiaoji, 2012. "Long Run Productivity Risk and Aggregate Investment," Working Paper Series 2012-14, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Richard E. White & John N. Pearson & Jeffrey R. Wilson, 1999. "JIT Manufacturing: A Survey of Implementations in Small and Large U.S. Manufacturers," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(1), pages 1-15, January.
- Zhu, Qinghua & Sarkis, Joseph & Lai, Kee-hung, 2008. "Confirmation of a measurement model for green supply chain management practices implementation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 261-273, February.
- Hui-Ling Chung & Yan-Shu Lin & Jin-Li Hu, 2013. "Bundling strategy and product differentiation," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 108(3), pages 207-229, April.
- Gimenez, Cristina & Sierra, Vicenta & Rodon, Juan, 2012. "Sustainable operations: Their impact on the triple bottom line," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 149-159.
- Liao, Kun & Deng, Xiaodong & Marsillac, Erika, 2013. "Factors that influence Chinese automotive suppliers’ mass customization capabilities," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 146(1), pages 25-36.
- Lioui, Abraham & Sharma, Zenu, 2012. "Environmental corporate social responsibility and financial performance: Disentangling direct and indirect effects," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 100-111.
- Yang, Ma Ga (Mark) & Hong, Paul & Modi, Sachin B., 2011. "Impact of lean manufacturing and environmental management on business performance: An empirical study of manufacturing firms," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 129(2), pages 251-261, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dubey, Rameshwar & Gunasekaran, Angappa & Childe, Stephen J. & Papadopoulos, Thanos & Hazen, Benjamin & Giannakis, Mihalis & Roubaud, David, 2017.
"Examining the effect of external pressures and organizational culture on shaping performance measurement systems (PMS) for sustainability benchmarking: Some empirical findings,"
International Journal of Production Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 193(C), pages 63-76.
- Rameshwar Dubey & Angappa Gunasekaran & Stephen J. Childe & Thanos Papadopoulos & Benjamin Hazen & Mihalis Giannakis & David Roubaud, 2017. "Examining the effect of external pressures and organizational culture on shaping performance measurement systems (PMS) for sustainability benchmarking: Some empirical findings," Post-Print hal-01558787, HAL.
- Arana-Solares, Iván Andrés & Ortega-Jiménez, César H. & Alfalla-Luque, Rafaela & Pérez-Díez de los Ríos, José Luis, 2019. "Contextual factors intervening in the manufacturing strategy and technology management-performance relationship," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 207(C), pages 81-95.
More about this item
KeywordsGreen; Lean; Social; Sustainable manufacturing practices; Composite framework; Performance; Measures;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:170:y:2015:i:pa:p:219-233. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.