International Trade In Mining Products
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexander S. Skorobogatov, 2014. "An Ongoing Reversal Of Fortune Among Russian Cities: City Age, Natural Resources, And Changing Spatial Income Distribution," HSE Working papers WP BRP 60/EC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Abdin, Z. & Alim, M.A. & Saidur, R. & Islam, M.R. & Rashmi, W. & Mekhilef, S. & Wadi, A., 2013. "Solar energy harvesting with the application of nanotechnology," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 837-852.
- Wang, Zhen & Subramanian, Nachiappan & Gunasekaran, Angappa & Abdulrahman, Muhammad D. & Liu, Chang, 2015. "Composite sustainable manufacturing practice and performance framework: Chinese auto-parts suppliers׳ perspective," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 170(PA), pages 219-233.
- Niskanen, Olli & HeikkilÃ¤, Anna-Maija, 2015.
"The Impact of Parcel Structure on the Efficiency of Finnish Dairy Farms,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 44(1), pages 65-77, April.
- Niskanen, Olli & Heikkilä, Anna-Maija, 2015. "The Impact of Parcel Structure on the Efficiency of Finnish Dairy Farms," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 44(1), pages 1-13, April.
- Renaldi, R. & Kiprakis, A. & Friedrich, D., 2017. "An optimisation framework for thermal energy storage integration in a residential heat pump heating system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 186(P3), pages 520-529.
- Zhu, Yongguang & Xu, Deyi & Cheng, Jinhua & Ali, Saleem Hassan, 2018. "Estimating the impact of China's export policy on tin prices: a mode decomposition counterfactual analysis method," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 250-264.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jecsur:v:27:y:2013:i:1:p:74-97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0950-0804 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.