JIT Manufacturing: A Survey of Implementations in Small and Large U.S. Manufacturers
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bergenwall, Amy L. & Chen, Chialin & White, Richard E., 2012. "TPS's process design in American automotive plants and its effects on the triple bottom line and sustainability," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 374-384.
- Thürer, Matthias & Stevenson, Mark & Protzman, Charles W., 2015. "COBACABANA (Control of Balance by Card Based Navigation): An alternative to kanban in the pure flow shop?," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 166(C), pages 143-151.
- Chavez, Roberto & Yu, Wantao & Jacobs, Mark & Fynes, Brian & Wiengarten, Frank & Lecuna, Antonio, 2015. "Internal lean practices and performance: The role of technological turbulence," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 160(C), pages 157-171.
- Tomas Bonavia & Juan A. Marin-Garcia, 2011. "Integrating human resource management into lean production and their impact on organizational performance," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 32(8), pages 923-938, November.
- Fullerton, Rosemary R. & McWatters, Cheryl S., 2002. "The role of performance measures and incentive systems in relation to the degree of JIT implementation," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 711-735, November.
- Mabert, Vincent A. & Soni, Ashok & Venkataramanan, M. A., 2003. "Enterprise resource planning: Managing the implementation process," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 146(2), pages 302-314, April.
- Alexopoulos, Michelle & Tombe, Trevor, 2012. "Management matters," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 269-285.
- Akkermans, Henk A. & Bogerd, Paul & Yucesan, Enver & van Wassenhove, Luk N., 2003. "The impact of ERP on supply chain management: Exploratory findings from a European Delphi study," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 146(2), pages 284-301, April.
- Zand, Fardad & Van Beers, Cees & Van Leeuwen, George, 2011. "Information technology, organizational change and firm productivity: A panel study of complementarity effects and clustering patterns in Manufacturing and Services," MPRA Paper 46469, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M. Thürer & Y. H. Pan & T. Qu & H. Luo & C. D. Li & G. Q. Huang, 0. "Internet of Things (IoT) driven kanban system for reverse logistics: solid waste collection," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-10.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:193:y:2017:i:c:p:437-448 is not listed on IDEAS
- Swamidass, Paul M., 2003. "Modeling the adoption rates of manufacturing technology innovations by small US manufacturers: a longitudinal investigation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 351-366, March.
- Anand Nair & Cigdem Ataseven & Marco Habermann & David Dreyfus, 2016. "Toward a continuum of measurement scales in Just-in-Time (JIT) research – an examination of the predictive validity of single-item and multiple-item measures," Operations Management Research, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 35-48, June.
- Roberto Chavez, 2014. "Supplier Partnership and Customer Relationship: The Role of Lean Practices," Working Papers 56, Facultad de Economía y Empresa, Universidad Diego Portales.
- Demeter, Krisztina & Matyusz, Zsolt, 2011. "The impact of lean practices on inventory turnover," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 154-163, September.
- Sapovadia, Vrajlal, 2015.
"Indian Manufacturing Sector: Competitiveness at Stake,"
68777, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sapovadia, Vrajlal, 2015. "Indian Manufacturing Sector: Competitiveness at Stake," MPRA Paper 64208, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:exl:25engi:v:28:y:2017:i:3:p:311-322 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Zhen & Subramanian, Nachiappan & Gunasekaran, Angappa & Abdulrahman, Muhammad D. & Liu, Chang, 2015. "Composite sustainable manufacturing practice and performance framework: Chinese auto-parts suppliers׳ perspective," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 170(PA), pages 219-233.
More about this item
Keywordsempirical study; just-in-time manufacturing; performance; manufacturer size; logistic regression;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:45:y:1999:i:1:p:1-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.