Locational marginal emissions: Analysis of pollutant emission reduction through spatial management of load distribution
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Liao, Gwo-Ching, 2011. "A novel evolutionary algorithm for dynamic economic dispatch with energy saving and emission reduction in power system integrated wind power," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 1018-1029.
- Rogers, Michelle M. & Wang, Yang & Wang, Caisheng & McElmurry, Shawn P. & Miller, Carol J., 2013. "Evaluation of a rapid LMP-based approach for calculating marginal unit emissions," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 812-820.
- Stephen P. Holland & Erin T. Mansur, 2008.
"Is Real-Time Pricing Green? The Environmental Impacts of Electricity Demand Variance,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 90(3), pages 550-561, August.
- Stephen P. Holland & Erin T. Mansur, 2007. "Is Real-Time Pricing Green? The Environmental Impacts of Electricity Demand Variance," NBER Working Papers 13508, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- ., 2013. "Application of auction theory in China," Chapters,in: Cartels, Competition and Public Procurement, chapter 8, pages 128-136 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- ., 2013. "Auction theory and collusion," Chapters,in: Cartels, Competition and Public Procurement, chapter 4, pages 36-62 Edward Elgar Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Harris, A.R. & Rogers, Michelle Marinich & Miller, Carol J. & McElmurry, Shawn P. & Wang, Caisheng, 2015. "Residential emissions reductions through variable timing of electricity consumption," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 484-489.
- repec:eee:appene:v:204:y:2017:i:c:p:318-331 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lara J. Treemore-Spears & J. Morgan Grove & Craig K. Harris & Lawrence D. Lemke & Carol J. Miller & Kami Pothukuchi & Yifan Zhang & Yongli L. Zhang, 2016. "A workshop on transitioning cities at the food-energy-water nexus," Journal of Environmental Studies and Sciences, Springer;Association of Environmental Studies and Sciences, vol. 6(1), pages 90-103, March.
More about this item
KeywordsSpatial load shifting; Demand side management; Optimal power flow; Optimal load distribution; Air pollution;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:119:y:2014:i:c:p:141-150. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.