Determinanty evropského zahraničního obchodu: instituce, kultura, infrastruktura a geografie
[Determinants of the European Trade: Institutions, Culture, Infrastructure and Geography]
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Claudia Goldin, 2004.
"The Long Road to the Fast Track: Career and Family,"
NBER Working Papers
10331, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Goldin, Claudia, 2004. "The Long Road to the Fast Track: Career and Family," Scholarly Articles 2920116, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Claudia Goldin, 2006.
"The Quiet Revolution That Transformed Women's Employment, Education, and Family,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 96(2), pages 1-21, May.
- Claudia Goldin, 2006. "The Quiet Revolution that Transformed Women's Employment, Education, and Family," NBER Working Papers 11953, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Balcar Jiří & Filipová Lenka & Machová Zuzana, 2012. "Gender Wage Gap in the Czech Republic: First Descriptive Analysis Based on Survey 2011," Review of Economic Perspectives, De Gruyter Open, vol. 12(3), pages 151-167, October.
- Luisa Escriche, 2007. "Persistence of Occupational Segregation: the Role of the Intergenerational Transmission of Preferences," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 117(520), pages 837-857, April.
- Goldin, Claudia, 2006. "The Quiet Revolution That Transformed Womenâ€™s Employment, Education, and Family," Scholarly Articles 2943933, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Luisa Escriche & Gonzalo Olcina & Rosario Sánchez, 2004. "Gender discrimination and intergenerational transmission of preferences," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 56(3), pages 485-511, July.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean Union; panel data; bilateral trade; determinants of trade; European integration;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
- L24 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Contracting Out; Joint Ventures
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prg:jnlpol:v:2015:y:2015:i:5:id:1016:p:624-640. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Frantisek Sokolovsky). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/uevsecz.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .