Determinants of exports diversifications around the world: 1962 - 2000
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Manuel R. Agosin & Roberto Alvarez & Claudio Bravo‐Ortega, 2012. "Determinants of Export Diversification Around the World: 1962–2000," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(3), pages 295-315, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maria Persson & Fredrik Wilhelmsson, 2016.
"EU Trade Preferences and Export Diversification,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(1), pages 16-53, January.
- Persson, Maria & Wilhelmsson, Fredrik, 2013. "EU Trade Preferences and Export Diversification," Working Papers 2013:32, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Persson, Maria & Wilhelmsson, Fredrik, 2013. "EU Trade Preferences and Export Diversification," Working Paper Series 991, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- repec:bla:rdevec:v:21:y:2017:i:3:p:888-908 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sekkat, Khalid, 2016. "Exchange rate misalignment and export diversification in developing countries," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 1-14.
- Rougier, Eric, 2016.
"“Fire in Cairo”: Authoritarian–Redistributive Social Contracts, Structural Change, and the Arab Spring,"
Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 148-171.
- Eric ROUGIER, 2014. "Fire in Cairo: Authoritarian-redistributive social contracts, structural change and the Arab spring," Cahiers du GREThA 2014-22, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Roberto Basile & Aleksandra Parteka & Rosanna Pittiglio, 2015.
"Export diversification and economic development: a dynamic spatial data analysis,"
Gecomplexity Discussion Paper Series
15, Action IS1104 "The EU in the new complex geography of economic systems: models, tools and policy evaluation", revised Dec 2015.
- Roberto Basile & Aleksandra Parteka & Rosanna Pittiglio, 2016. "Export diversification and economic development: a dynamic spatial data analysis," Working Papers LuissLab 16127, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Lectard, Pauline & Rougier, Eric, 2018.
"Can Developing Countries Gain from Defying Comparative Advantage? Distance to Comparative Advantage, Export Diversification and Sophistication, and the Dynamics of Specialization,"
Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 90-110.
- Pauline LECTARD & Eric ROUGIER, 2017. "Can developing countries gain from defying comparative advantage? Distance to comparative advantage, export diversification and sophistication, and the dynamics of specialization," Cahiers du GREThA 2017-14, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Amighini, Alessia & Sanfilippo, Marco, 2014.
"Impact of South–South FDI and Trade on the Export Upgrading of African Economies,"
Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 1-17.
- Alessia Amighini & Marco Sanfilippo, 2013. "Impact of South-South FDI and trade on the export upgrading of African economies," RSCAS Working Papers 2013/75, European University Institute.
- Clement ANNE, 2016. "Are Commodity Price Booms an Opportunity to Diversify? Evidence from Resource-dependent Countries," Working Papers 201615, CERDI.
- Karsten Mau, 2016.
"Export diversification and income differences reconsidered: The extensive product margin in theory and application,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 152(2), pages 351-381, May.
- Karsten Mau, 2014. "Margins, Gravity, and Causality: Export Diversification and Income Levels Reconsidered," GIGA Working Paper Series 249, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Parteka, Aleksandra & Tamberi, Massimo, 2013.
"Product diversification, relative specialisation and economic development: Import–export analysis,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(PA), pages 121-135.
- Aleksandra PARTEKA & Massimo TAMBERI, 2012. "Relative product diversification in the course of economic development: import-export analysis," Departmental Working Papers 2012-23, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Aleksandra Parteka & Massimo Tamberi, 2013. "Product Diversification, Relative Specialisation And Economic Development: Import-Export Analysis," GUT FME Working Paper Series A 15, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.
- Aleksandra Parteka & Massimo Tamberi, 2012. "Relative Product Diversification in the Course of Economic Development: Import-Export Analysis," DEGIT Conference Papers c017_056, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Campbell, Douglas L., 2011.
"Estimating the impact of currency unions on trade using a dynamic gravity framework,"
35531, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Campbell, Douglas L., 2012. "Estimating the Impact of Currency Unions on Trade Using a Dynamic Gravity Framework," MPRA Paper 37091, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Douglas Campbell, 2012. "Estimating the Impact of Currency Unions on Trade Using a Dynamic Gravity Framework," Working Papers 121, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:joecas:v:13:y:2016:i:c:p:8-20 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lederman,Daniel & Pienknagura,Samuel Jaime & Rojas,Diego, 2015. "Latent trade diversification and its relevance for macroeconomic stability," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7332, The World Bank.
- repec:gam:jecomi:v:5:y:2017:i:4:p:50-:d:122713 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cirera, Xavier & Marin, Anabel & Markwald, Ricardo, 2015.
"Explaining export diversification through firm innovation decisions: The case of Brazil,"
Elsevier, vol. 44(10), pages 1962-1973.
- Cirera, Xavier & Marín, Anabel & Markwald, Ricardo, 2015. "Explaining export diversification through firm innovation decisions: The case of Brazil," Nülan. Deposited Documents 2690, Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales, Centro de Documentación.
- Giray Gozgor & Muhlis Can, 2016. "Effects of the product diversification of exports on income at different stages of economic development," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 6(2), pages 215-235, August.
- Gozgor, Giray & Can, Muhlis, 2016. "Export Product Diversification and the Environmental Kuznets Curve: Evidence from Turkey," MPRA Paper 69761, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hanousek, Jan & Kočenda, Evžen, 2014. "Factors of trade in Europe," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 518-535.
- Antonelli Cristiano & Fassio Claudio, 2013.
"The economics of the light economy. Globalization, skill biased technological change and slow growth,"
Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers
201307, University of Turin.
- Antonelli,Cristiano & Fassio, Claudio, 2013. "The economics of the light economy. Globalization, skill biased technological change and slow growth," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201305, University of Turin.
- Ndambendia, Houdou, 2014. "Exports diversification and knowledge sharing from south-south and south-north economic cooperation: evidence from the Central and West Africa," MPRA Paper 71571, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
- Carneiro, Francisco Galrao & Longmore, Rohan & Riveira Cazorla, Marta & Jaupart, Pascal, 2014. "A Future without Oil? Diversifying Options for Trinidad and Tobago," World Bank - Economic Premise, The World Bank, issue 142, pages 1-7, May.
- repec:spr:minecn:v:30:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s13563-017-0110-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Muhammad Ali, 2017.
"Determinants of Related and Unrelated Export Diversification,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(4), pages 1-21, December.
- Muhammad Ali, 2016. "Determinants of Related and Unrelated Export Diversification," Jena Economic Research Papers 2016-014, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Fassio, Claudio, 2014. "The economics of the light economy," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 89-107.
More about this item
KeywordsExport diversification; reforms; exchange rate;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O24 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Trade Policy; Factor Movement; Foreign Exchange Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-02-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2010-02-05 (International Trade)
- NEP-LAM-2010-02-05 (Central & South America)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:udc:wpaper:wp309. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mohit Karnani). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuclcl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.