Report NEP-LAM-2010-02-05This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sánchez, Rafael, 2010. "Do reductions of standard hours affect employment transitions? : Evidence from Chile," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 925, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Macdonald, Kevin & Barrera, Felipe & Guaqueta, Juliana & Patrinos, Harry Anthony & Porta, Emilio, 2010. "The determinants of wealth and gender inequity in cognitive skills in Latin America," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5189, The World Bank.
- Manuel Agosin & Roberto Álvarez & Claudio Bravo-Ortega & Esteban Puentes, 2010. "Determinants of exports diversifications around the world: 1962 - 2000," Working Papers wp309, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Jorge Dresdner & Carlos Sanhueza, 2009. "Estimación de Series de Salarios Regionales en Chile," Working Papers 07-2009, Departamento de Economía, Universidad de Concepción.
- Miguel Angel Quiroga & Martin Persson & Thomas Sterner, 2009. "Do Countries with Lax Environmental Regulations Have a Comparative Advantage in Polluting Industries?," Working Papers 03-2009, Departamento de Economía, Universidad de Concepción.