The Impact of Credit Booms and Economic Policy on Labour Productivity: A Sectoral Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gauti B. Eggertsson & Neil R. Mehrotra, 2014. "A Model of Secular Stagnation," NBER Working Papers 20574, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dungey, Mardi & Fry, Renée, 2009.
"The identification of fiscal and monetary policy in a structural VAR,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 1147-1160, November.
- Mardi Dungey & Renee Fry, 2007. "The Identification Of Fiscal And Monetary Policy In A Structural Var," CAMA Working Papers 2007-29, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Jushan Bai & Serena Ng, 2002.
"Determining the Number of Factors in Approximate Factor Models,"
Econometric Society, vol. 70(1), pages 191-221, January.
- Jushan Bai & Serena Ng, 2000. "Determining the Number of Factors in Approximate Factor Models," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1504, Econometric Society.
- Jushan Bai & Serena Ng, 2000. "Determining the Number of Factors in Approximate Factor Models," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 440, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Borio, Claudio & Zhu, Haibin, 2012.
"Capital regulation, risk-taking and monetary policy: A missing link in the transmission mechanism?,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 236-251.
- Claudio Borio & Haibin Zhu, 2008. "Capital regulation, risk-taking and monetary policy: a missing link in the transmission mechanism?," BIS Working Papers 268, Bank for International Settlements.
- Laganà, Gianluca & Sgro, Pasquale Michael, 2011. "A factor-augmented VAR approach: The effect of a rise in the US personal income tax rate on the US and Canada," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 1163-1169, May.
- Lucia Alessi & Matteo Barigozzi & Marco Capasso, 2011. "Non‐Fundamentalness in Structural Econometric Models: A Review," International Statistical Review, International Statistical Institute, vol. 79(1), pages 16-47, April.
- Hafedh Bouakez & Emanuela Cardia & Francisco J. Ruge-Murcia, 2009.
"The Transmission Of Monetary Policy In A Multisector Economy,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 50(4), pages 1243-1266, November.
- BOUAKEZ, Hafedh & CARDIA, Emanuela & RUGE-MURCIA, Francisco J., 2005. "The Transmission of Monetary Policy in a Multi-Sector Economy," Cahiers de recherche 20-2005, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- BOUAKEZ, Hafed & CARDIA Emanuela & RUGE-MURCIA, Francisco, 2005. "The Transmission of Monetary Policy in a Multi-Sector Economy," Cahiers de recherche 2005-16, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Magdalena Borys & Roman Horváth & Michal Franta, 2009.
"The effects of monetary policy in the Czech Republic: an empirical study,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 36(4), pages 419-443, November.
- Magdalena Morgese Borys & Roman Horváth, 2007. "The Effects of Monetary Policy in the Czech Republic: An Empirical Study," Working Papers IES 2007/26, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Oct 2007.
- Magdalena Morgese Borys & Roman Horvath, 2007. "The Effects of Monetary Policy in the Czech Republic: An Empirical Study," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp339, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Magdalena M Borys & Roman Horvath, 2008. "The Effects of Monetary Policy in the Czech Republic: An Empirical Study," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp922, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Magdalena Morgese Borys & Roman Horvath, 2008. "The Effects of Monetary Policy in the Czech Republic: An Empirical Study," International Trade and Finance Association Conference Papers 1109, International Trade and Finance Association.
- Magdalena Morgese Borys & Roman Horvath, 2008. "The Effects of Monetary Policy in the Czech Republic: An Empirical Study," Working Papers 2008/4, Czech National Bank.
- Ambriško, Róbert & Babecký, Jan & Ryšánek, Jakub & Valenta, Vilém, 2015.
"Assessing the impact of fiscal measures on the Czech economy,"
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 350-357.
- Robert Ambrisko & Jan Babecky & Jakub Rysanek & Vilem Valenta, 2012. "Assessing the Impact of Fiscal Measures on the Czech Economy," Working Papers 2012/15, Czech National Bank.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Jean Boivin & Piotr Eliasz, 2005. "Measuring the Effects of Monetary Policy: A Factor-Augmented Vector Autoregressive (FAVAR) Approach," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 120(1), pages 387-422.
- Tomáš Volek & Martina Novotná, 2015. "Gross Value Added and Total Factor Productivity In Czech Sectors," Contemporary Economics, University of Finance and Management in Warsaw, vol. 9(1), April.
- Hacioglu, Sinem & Tuzcuoglu, Kerem, 2016. "Interpreting the latent dynamic factors by threshold FAVAR model," Bank of England working papers 622, Bank of England.
- Claudio Borio, 2014. "The financial cycle and macroeconomics: what have we learned and what are the policy implications?," Chapters,in: Financial Cycles and the Real Economy, chapter 2, pages 10-35 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Simon Gilchrist & Egon Zakrajsek, 2012. "Credit Spreads and Business Cycle Fluctuations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 102(4), pages 1692-1720, June.
- Òscar Jordà & Moritz Schularick & Alan M. Taylor, 2013. "When Credit Bites Back," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 45(s2), pages 3-28, December.
- Borio, Claudio, 2014.
"The financial cycle and macroeconomics: What have we learnt?,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 182-198.
- Claudio Borio, 2012. "The financial cycle and macroeconomics: What have we learnt?," BIS Working Papers 395, Bank for International Settlements.
- Barnichon, Regis, 2010. "Productivity and unemployment over the business cycle," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(8), pages 1013-1025, November.
- Forni, Mario & Gambetti, Luca, 2010.
"The dynamic effects of monetary policy: A structural factor model approach,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 203-216, March.
- Mario Forni & Luca Gambetti, 2008. "The dynamic e ects of monetary policy: A structural factor model approach," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 026, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Forni, Mario & Gambetti, Luca, 2008. "The Dynamic Effects of Monetary Policy: A Structural Factor Model Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 7098, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stock J.H. & Watson M.W., 2002. "Forecasting Using Principal Components From a Large Number of Predictors," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 97, pages 1167-1179, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:vrs:reoecp:v:18:y:2018:i:3:p:195-224:n:2 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordscredit boom; Czech Republic; FAVAR; fiscal policy; labour productivity; labour reallocation; monetary policy;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prf:journl:v:12:y:2018:i:1:p:10-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jan Emmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vsfspcz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.