How do Taxes Affect Investment and Productivity?: An Industry-Level Analysis of OECD Countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:prg:jnlefa:v:2017:y:2017:i:4:id:199:p:31-46 is not listed on IDEAS
- Balazs Egert, 2017.
"Regulation, Institutions and Aggregate Investment: New Evidence from OECD Countries,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
6415, CESifo Group Munich.
- BalÃ¡zs Ã‰gert, 2017. "Regulation, Institutions and Aggregate Investment: New Evidence from OECD Countries," EconomiX Working Papers 2017-17, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Balázs Égert, 2017. "Regulation, institutions and aggregate investment: New evidence from OECD countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1392, OECD Publishing.
- Balázs Egert, 2018. "Regulation, institutions and aggregate investment: new evidence from OECD countries," Post-Print hal-01705196, HAL.
- Clovis Kerdrain & Isabell Koske & Isabelle Wanner, 2011. "Current Account Imbalances: can Structural Reforms Help to Reduce Them?," OECD Journal: Economic Studies, OECD Publishing, vol. 2011(1), pages 1-44.
- Dackehag, Margareta & Hansson, Åsa, 2015.
"Taxation of Dividend Income and Economic Growth: The Case of Europe,"
Working Paper Series
1081, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Dackehag, Margareta & Hansson, Åsa, 2015. "Taxation of Dividend Income and Economic Growth: The Case of Europe," Working Papers 2015:24, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Kalyvas, Antonios Nikolaos & Mamatzakis, Emmanuel, 2014.
"Does business regulation matter for banks in the European Union?,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 278-324.
- Mamatzakis, E, 2014. "Does Business Regulation Matter for Banks in the European Union?," MPRA Paper 60200, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ruud A. de Mooij & Ikuo Saito, 2014. "Japan’s Corporate Income Tax; Facts, Issues and Reform Options," IMF Working Papers 14/138, International Monetary Fund.
- Masso, Jaan & Meriküll, Jaanika & Vahter, Priit, 2013. "Shift from gross profit taxation to distributed profit taxation: Are there effects on firms?," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 1092-1105.
- åsa Johansson & Christopher Heady & Jens Arnold & Bert Brys & Laura Vartia & Philip Spier, 2010. "Taxes and Firm Performance: Evidence from the OECD," Chapters,in: Tax Reform in Open Economies, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Boris Cournède & Antoine Goujard & Álvaro Pina, 2013. "How to Achieve Growth- and Equity-friendly Fiscal Consolidation?: A Proposed Methodology for Instrument Choice with an Illustrative Application to OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1088, OECD Publishing.
- aus dem Moore, Nils, 2014.
"Corporate Taxation and Investment: Evidence from the Belgian ACE Reform,"
Ruhr Economic Papers
534, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- aus dem Moore, Nils, 2015. "Corporate Taxation and Investment Evidence from the Belgian ACE Reform," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112888, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Nils aus dem Moore, 2014. "Corporate Taxation and Investment: Evidence from the Belgian ACE Reform," Ruhr Economic Papers 0534, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Clovis Kerdrain & Isabell Koske & Isabelle Wanner, 2010. "The Impact of Structural Policies on Saving, Investment and Current Accounts," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 815, OECD Publishing.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0534 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordscorporate and personal income taxation; coût d'usage; impôt sur le revenu; impôt sur les sociétés; investissement; investment; productivité globale des facteurs; total factor productivity; user cost;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
- H30 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2009-01-03 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2009-01-03 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-MAC-2009-01-03 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PUB-2009-01-03 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:656-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .