How do Taxes Affect Investment and Productivity?: An Industry-Level Analysis of OECD Countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:9:p:3278-:d:169770 is not listed on IDEAS
- Balázs Égert, 2018.
"Regulation, Institutions and Aggregate Investment: New Evidence from OECD Countries,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 415-449, April.
- Balazs Egert, 2017. "Regulation, Institutions and Aggregate Investment: New Evidence from OECD Countries," CESifo Working Paper Series 6415, CESifo Group Munich.
- BalÃ¡zs Ã‰gert, 2017. "Regulation, Institutions and Aggregate Investment: New Evidence from OECD Countries," EconomiX Working Papers 2017-17, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Balázs Égert, 2017. "Regulation, institutions and aggregate investment: New evidence from OECD countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1392, OECD Publishing.
- Balázs Egert, 2018. "Regulation, institutions and aggregate investment: new evidence from OECD countries," Post-Print hal-01705196, HAL.
- Dackehag, Margareta & Hansson, Åsa, 2015.
"Taxation of Dividend Income and Economic Growth: The Case of Europe,"
2015:24, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Dackehag, Margareta & Hansson, Åsa, 2015. "Taxation of Dividend Income and Economic Growth: The Case of Europe," Working Paper Series 1081, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Masso, Jaan & Meriküll, Jaanika & Vahter, Priit, 2013. "Shift from gross profit taxation to distributed profit taxation: Are there effects on firms?," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 1092-1105.
- Galina A. Kitova, 2014. "Taxation Of R&D: Review Of Practices," HSE Working papers WP BRP 28/STI/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Boris Cournède & Antoine Goujard & Álvaro Pina, 2013. "How to Achieve Growth- and Equity-friendly Fiscal Consolidation?: A Proposed Methodology for Instrument Choice with an Illustrative Application to OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1088, OECD Publishing.
- Clovis Kerdrain & Isabell Koske & Isabelle Wanner, 2010. "The Impact of Structural Policies on Saving, Investment and Current Accounts," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 815, OECD Publishing.
- repec:prg:jnlefa:v:2017:y:2017:i:4:id:199:p:31-46 is not listed on IDEAS
- Clovis Kerdrain & Isabell Koske & Isabelle Wanner, 2011. "Current Account Imbalances: can Structural Reforms Help to Reduce Them?," OECD Journal: Economic Studies, OECD Publishing, vol. 2011(1), pages 1-44.
- Kalyvas, Antonios Nikolaos & Mamatzakis, Emmanuel, 2014.
"Does business regulation matter for banks in the European Union?,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 278-324.
- Mamatzakis, E, 2014. "Does Business Regulation Matter for Banks in the European Union?," MPRA Paper 60200, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:mup:actaun:actaun_2016064051699 is not listed on IDEAS
- aus dem Moore, Nils, 2014.
"Corporate Taxation and Investment: Evidence from the Belgian ACE Reform,"
Ruhr Economic Papers
534, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- aus dem Moore, Nils, 2015. "Corporate Taxation and Investment Evidence from the Belgian ACE Reform," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112888, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0534 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nils aus dem Moore, 2014. "Corporate Taxation and Investment: Evidence from the Belgian ACE Reform," Ruhr Economic Papers 0534, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- repec:spr:epolit:v:35:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s40888-018-0116-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ruud A. de Mooij & Ikuo Saito, 2014. "Japan’s Corporate Income Tax; Facts, Issues and Reform Options," IMF Working Papers 14/138, International Monetary Fund.
- åsa Johansson & Christopher Heady & Jens Arnold & Bert Brys & Laura Vartia & Philip Spier, 2010. "Taxes and Firm Performance: Evidence from the OECD," Chapters,in: Tax Reform in Open Economies, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
Keywordscorporate and personal income taxation; coût d'usage; impôt sur le revenu; impôt sur les sociétés; investissement; investment; productivité globale des facteurs; total factor productivity; user cost;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
- H30 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2009-01-03 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2009-01-03 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-MAC-2009-01-03 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PUB-2009-01-03 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:656-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.