Report NEP-EFF-2009-01-03This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Baldwin, John R. & Gu, Wulong, 2008. "Productivity: What Is It? How Is It Measured? What Has Canada's Performance Been?," The Canadian Productivity Review 2008017e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis.
- Yucan Liu & C. Richard Shumway & Robert Rosenman & V. Eldon Ball, 2008. "Productivity Growth and Convergence in U.S. Agriculture: New Cointegration Panel Data Results," Working Papers 2008-4, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- J. David Brown & John Earle, 2008. "Understanding the Contributions of Reallocation to Productivity Growth: Lessons from a Comparative Firm-Level Analysis," CERT Discussion Papers 0805, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Fryges, Helmut & Wagner, Joachim, 2008. "Exports and Profitability: First Evidence for German Manufacturing Firms," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-085, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Baldwin, John R. & Gu, Wulong & Yan, Beiling, 2008. "Relative Multifactor Productivity Levels in Canada and the United States: A Sectoral Analysis," The Canadian Productivity Review 2008019e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis.
- Kassie, Menale & Zikhali, Precious & Pender, John & Köhlin, Gunnar, 2008. "Organic Farming Technologies and Agricultural Productivity: The case of Semi-Arid Ethiopia," Working Papers in Economics 334, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Gu, Wulong & Lafrance, Amelie, 2008. "Productivity Growth in Canadian and U.S. Regulated Industries," The Canadian Productivity Review 2008020e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis.
- Becker, Daniel Thomas, 2008. "Public-sector efficiency and interjurisdictional competition: An empirical investigation," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 101, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Zaghla, Abdessalem & Boujelbene, Younes, 2008.
"Les Facteurs Explicatifs d'Efficience-X Dans Les Banques Tunisiennes : Une Approche De Frontière Stochastique
[Explanatory Factors of X-Efficiency In The Tunisian Banks: A Stochastic Frontier Appro," MPRA Paper 12437, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alex Bryson & Richard Freeman, 2008. "How Does Shared Capitalism Affect Economic Performance in the UK?," CEP Discussion Papers dp0885, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Baldwin, John R. & Gu, Wulong, 2007. "Multifactor Productivity in Canada: An Evaluation of Alternative Methods of Estimating Capital Services," The Canadian Productivity Review 2007009e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis.
- Holger Breinlich & Alessandra Tucci, 2008. "Foreign Market Conditions and Export Performance: Evidence from Italian Firm-Level Data," Development Working Papers 258, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Laura Vartia, 2008. "How do Taxes Affect Investment and Productivity?: An Industry-Level Analysis of OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 656, OECD Publishing.
- Kassie, Menale & Zikhali, Precious & Manjur, Kebede & Edwards, Sue, 2008. "Adoption of Organic Farming Technologies: Evidence from Semi-Arid Regions of Ethiopia," Working Papers in Economics 335, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Nick Bloom & Christos Genakos & Ralf Martin & Raffaella Sadun, 2008. "Modern Management: Good for the Environment or Just Hot Air?," CEP Discussion Papers dp0891, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Item repec:hst:ghsdps:gd08-18 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Neil Foster-McGregor & Robert Stehrer, 2008. "Sectoral Productivity, Density and Agglomeration in the Wider Europe," wiiw Working Papers 47, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Stern, David I., 2008. "Derivation of the Hicks Elasticity of Substitution from the Input Distance Function," MPRA Paper 12414, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giorgio Barba Navaretti & Riccardo Faini & Alessandra Tucci, 2008. "Does Family Control Affect Trade Performance? Evidence for Italian Firms," Development Working Papers 260, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Oswald, Andrew J. & Proto, Eugenio & Sgroi, Daniel, 2008. "Happiness and Productivity," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 882, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Francesca Lotti & Jacques Mairesse, 2008. "Innovation and Productivity in SMEs: Empirical Evidence for Italy," NBER Working Papers 14594, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christian Arndt & Claudia M. Buch & Anselm Mattes, 2008. "Barriers to exporting: Firm-Level Evidence from Germany," Development Working Papers 268, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Baldwin, John R. & Fisher, Anthony & Gu, Wulong & Lee, Frank C & Robidoux, Benoit, 2008. "Capital Intensity in Canada and the United States, 1987 to 2003," The Canadian Productivity Review 2008018e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis.
- David L. Anderson & John Tresler, 2008. "An Analysis of New Zealand Economists' Research Output 2000-2006," Working Papers in Economics 08/20, University of Waikato, revised 31 Dec 2008.