Multifactor Productivity in Canada: An Evaluation of Alternative Methods of Estimating Capital Services
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew Sharpe & Eric Thomson, 2010. "New Estimates of Labour, Capital and Multifactor Productivity Growth and Levels for Canadian Provinces at the Three-digit NAICS Level, 1997-2007," CSLS Research Reports 2010-06, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Ester Gomes da Silva, 2010.
"Capital services estimates in Portuguese industries, 1977–2003,"
Portuguese Economic Journal,
Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 9(1), pages 35-74, April.
- Ester Gomes da Silva, 2009. "Capital services estimates in Portuguese industries, 1977-2003," FEP Working Papers 313, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Macdonald, Ryan, 2008. "An Examination of Public Capital's Role in Production," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2008050e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Macdonald, Ryan, 2007. "Estimating TFP in the Presence of Outliers and Leverage Points: An Examination of the KLEMS Dataset," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2007047e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Andrew Sharpe & Jean-Francois Arsenault, 2009. "New Estimates of Multifactor Productivity Growth for the Canadian Provinces," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 18, pages 25-37, Spring.
- repec:bla:revinw:v:63:y:2017:i:1:p:1-29 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic accounts; Productivity accounts;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:stc:stcp6e:2007009e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Brown). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stagvca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.