New Estimates of Real Income and Multifactor Productivity Growth for the Canadian Business Sector, 1961-2011
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Inklaar, 2010.
"The Sensitivity Of Capital Services Measurement: Measure All Assets And The Cost Of Capital,"
Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 56(2), pages 389-412, June.
- Inklaar, Robert, 2008. "The Sensitivity of Capital Services Measurement: Measure all assets and the cost of capital," GGDC Research Memorandum GD-103, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Diewart, W Erwin & Morrison, Catherine J, 1986.
"Adjusting Output and Productivity Indexes for Changes in the Terms of Trade,"
Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 96(383), pages 659-679, September.
- W. Erwin Diewert & Catherine J. Morrison, 1985. "Adjusting Output and Productivity Indexes for Changes in the Terms of Trade," NBER Working Papers 1564, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kohli, Ulrich, 2003. "Growth accounting in the open economy: international comparisons," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 417-435.
- Kohli, Ulrich, 2004. "Real GDP, real domestic income, and terms-of-trade changes," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 83-106, January.
- Dale W. Jorgenson, 2012. "The World KLEMS Initiative," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 24, pages 5-19, Fall.
- W. Erwin Diewert, 1980. "Aggregation Problems in the Measurement of Capital," NBER Chapters, in: The Measurement of Capital, pages 433-538, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ulrich Kohli, 2006. "Real GDP, Real GDI and Trading Gains: Canada, 1981-2005," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 13, pages 46-56, Fall.
- Carol Corrado & John Haltiwanger & Daniel Sichel, 2005. "Measuring Capital in the New Economy," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number corr05-1, Juni.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wulong Gu & Beiling Yan, 2017. "Productivity Growth and International Competitiveness," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 63, pages 113-133, February.
- Peter S. Spiro, 2013.
"A Sectoral Analysis of Ontario's Weak Productivity Growth,"
International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 25, pages 20-35, Fall.
- Spiro, Peter S., 2013. "A sectoral analysis of Ontario's weak productivity growth," MPRA Paper 43902, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexander Murray, 2016. "Partial versus Total Factor Productivity: Assessing Resource Use in Natural Resource Industries in Canada," CSLS Research Reports 2016-20, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Erwin Diewert, 2015. "Reconciling Gross Output TFP Growth with Value Added TFP Growth," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 29, pages 60-67, Fall.
- Matthew Calver and Alexander Murray, 2016. "Decomposing Multifactor Productivity Growth in Canada by Industry and Province, 1997-2014," CSLS Research Reports 2016-19, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Shutao Cao & Sharon Kozicki, 2017. "Real GDI, Productivity, and the Terms of Trade in Canada," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 63, pages 134-148, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sls:ipmsls:v:24:y:2012:3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CSLS) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask CSLS to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cslssca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.