A New Data Set of Quarterly Total Factor Productivity in the Canadian Business Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Basu, Susanto & Fernald, John G., 2002. "Aggregate productivity and aggregate technology," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(6), pages 963-991, June.
- Baldwin, John R. Gu, Wulong Yan, Beiling, 2007. "User Guide for Statistics Canada's Annual Multifactor Productivity Program," The Canadian Productivity Review 2007014e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis Division.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cao, Shutao, 2017. "Accounting for productivity growth in a small open economy: Sector-specific technological change and relative prices of trade," Working Paper Series 6203, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
More about this item
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2015-02-22 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-EFF-2015-02-22 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-MAC-2015-02-22 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bca:bocawp:15-6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bocgvca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.