Report NEP-ACC-2015-02-22This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cbo:report:49440 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Werdt, Clive, 2015. "What drives tax refund maximization from inter-temporal loss usage? Evidence from the German taxpayer panel," Discussion Papers 2015/3, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Lohse, Tim & Konrad, Kai A. & Qari, Salmai, 2014. "Deception Choice and Audit Design - The Importance of Being Earnest," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100577, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Cristea, Anca D. & Nguyen, Daniel X., 2013. "Transfer Pricing by Multinational Firms: New Evidence from Foreign Firm Ownerships," MPRA Paper 61922, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Baskaran, Thushyanthan, 2015. "Tax mimicking in the short- and long-run: Evidence from German reunification," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 230, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Bönke, Timm & Jochimsen, Beate & Schröder, Carsten, 2014. "Fiscal federalism and tax enforcement," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100394, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Shutao Cao & Sharon Kozicki, 2015. "A New Data Set of Quarterly Total Factor Productivity in the Canadian Business Sector," Staff Working Papers 15-6, Bank of Canada.
- Beckmann, Joscha & Czudaj, Robert, 2014. "Effective exchange rates, current accounts and global imbalances," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100364, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Garbellini, Nadia, 2014. "Small fiscal multipliers do not justify austerity: a macroeconomic accounting analysis of public debt-to-gdp dynamics," MPRA Paper 62231, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ruta Meiste & Sandra Jakstiene, 2015. "Crisis Diagnosis in Anti-Crisis Management Process in a Company," Working Papers 9/2015, Institute of Economic Research, revised Feb 2015.
- François Bonnet & Etienne Lalé & Mirna Safi & Etienne Wasmer, 2015. "Better residential than ethnic discrimination! : Reconciling audit's findings and interviews' findings in the Parisian housing market," Sciences Po publications 36, Sciences Po.