Reconciling Gross Output TFP Growth with Value Added TFP Growth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- W. Erwin Diewert & Emily Yu, 2012. "New Estimates of Real Income and Multifactor Productivity Growth for the Canadian Business Sector, 1961-2011," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 24, pages 27-48, Fall.
- W. Diewert, 2014.
"US TFP growth and the contribution of changes in export and import prices to real income growth,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 19-39, February.
- Diewert, Erwin, 2013. "US TFP Growth and the Contribution of Changes in Export and Import Prices to Real Income Growth," Economics working papers erwin_diewert-2013-2, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 11 Jan 2013.
- Balk, Bert M., 2009. "On The Relation Between Gross Outputâ€“ And Value Addedâ€“Based Productivity Measures: The Importance Of The Domar Factor," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(S2), pages 241-267, September.
- Paul Schreyer, 2001. "The OECD Productivity Manual: A Guide to the Measurement of Industry-Level and Aggregate Productivity," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 2, pages 37-51, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexander Murray, 2016. "Partial versus Total Factor Productivity: Assessing Resource Use in Natural Resource Industries in Canada," CSLS Research Reports 2016-20, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
More about this item
KeywordsValue Added Total Factor Productivity; Total Factor Productivity; Laspeyres; Paasche; Fisher; Gross Output Total Factor Productivity;
- C00 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - General
- C69 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Other
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sls:ipmsls:v:29:y:2015:4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CSLS) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask CSLS to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cslssca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.