On The Relation Between Gross Outputâ€“ And Value Addedâ€“Based Productivity Measures: The Importance Of The Domar Factor
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diewert, W. Erwin, 2014. "A Note on Reconciling Gross Output TFP Growth with Value Added TFP Growth," Economics working papers erwin_diewert-2014-56, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 17 Dec 2014.
- Bert M. Balk, 2015. "Measuring and relating aggregate and subaggregate total factor productivity change without neoclassical assumptions," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 69(1), pages 21-48, February.
- Tomáš Volek & Martina Novotná, 2015. "Gross Value Added and Total Factor Productivity In Czech Sectors," Contemporary Economics, University of Economics and Human Sciences in Warsaw., vol. 9(1), March.
- Loren Brandt & Feitao Jiang & Yao Luo & Yingjun Su, 2019. "Ownership and Productivity in Vertically-Integrated Firms: Evidence from the Chinese Steel Industry," Working Papers tecipa-641, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Erwin Diewert, 2015. "Reconciling Gross Output TFP Growth with Value Added TFP Growth," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 29, pages 60-67, Fall.
- de Mey, Yann & Vancauteren, Mark & Van Passel, Steven, 2011.
"Input-output Concepts, Profits and Productivity Growth: An Application Using Flemish Farm Level Data,"
2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland
114448, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Yann, de Mey & Mark, Vancauteren & Steven, Van Passel, 2013. "Input-output concepts, profits and productivity growth: An application using Flemish farm level data," 2013: Productivity and Its Impacts on Global Trade, June 2-4, 2013. Seville, Spain 152365, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:macdyn:v:13:y:2009:i:s2:p:241-267_09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/mdy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.