Productivity Trends in the Canadian Transport Sector: An Overview
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James D. Dana Jr. & Eugene Orlov Jr., 2014. "Internet Penetration and Capacity Utilization in the US Airline Industry," American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 6(4), pages 106-137, November.
- Landon, Stuart & Smith, Constance E., 2006. "Exchange rates and investment good prices: A cross-industry comparison," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 237-256, March.
- Anthony E. Boardman & Claude Laurin & Mark A. Moore & Aidan R. Vining, 2009. "A Cost-Benefit Analysis of the Privatization of Canadian National Railway," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 35(1), pages 59-83, March.
- Arjomandi, Amir & Seufert, Juergen Heinz, 2014. "An evaluation of the world's major airlines' technical and environmental performance," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 133-144.
- Brown, W. Mark, 2015. "How Much Thicker Is the Canada?U.S. Border? The Cost of Crossing the Border by Truck in the Pre- and Post 9/11 Eras," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2015099e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Vanessa Liebert & Hans-Martin Niemeier, 2013. "A Survey of Empirical Research on the Productivity and Efficiency Measurement of Airports," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 47(2), pages 157-189, May.
- Arne Beck & Heiner Bente & Martin Schilling, 2013. "Railway Efficiency," International Transport Forum Discussion Papers 2013/12, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsTransportation; Canada; Productivity; Rail Transportation; Air Transportation; Trucking Transportation; Urban Transit; Public Policy; Technological Change;
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
- L90 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - General
- L91 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Transportation: General
- L92 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Railroads and Other Surface Transportation
- L93 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Air Transportation
- L98 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-04-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2016-04-16 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-LMA-2016-04-16 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
- NEP-REG-2016-04-16 (Regulation)
- NEP-TRE-2016-04-16 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-URE-2016-04-16 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sls:resrep:1604. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CSLS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cslssca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.