Productivity Trends in the Canadian Transport Sector: An Overview
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James D. Dana Jr. & Eugene Orlov Jr., 2014. "Internet Penetration and Capacity Utilization in the US Airline Industry," American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 6(4), pages 106-137, November.
- Landon, Stuart & Smith, Constance E., 2006. "Exchange rates and investment good prices: A cross-industry comparison," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 237-256, March.
- Anthony E. Boardman & Claude Laurin & Mark A. Moore & Aidan R. Vining, 2009. "A Cost-Benefit Analysis of the Privatization of Canadian National Railway," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 35(1), pages 59-83, March.
- Arjomandi, Amir & Seufert, Juergen Heinz, 2014. "An evaluation of the world's major airlines' technical and environmental performance," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 133-144.
- Brown, W. Mark, 2015. "How Much Thicker Is the Canada?U.S. Border? The Cost of Crossing the Border by Truck in the Pre- and Post 9/11 Eras," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2015099e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Vanessa Liebert & Hans-Martin Niemeier, 2013. "A Survey of Empirical Research on the Productivity and Efficiency Measurement of Airports," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 47(2), pages 157-189, May.
- Arne Beck & Heiner Bente & Martin Schilling, 2013. "Railway Efficiency," International Transport Forum Discussion Papers 2013/12, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsTransportation; Canada; Productivity; Rail Transportation; Air Transportation; Trucking Transportation; Urban Transit; Public Policy; Technological Change;
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
- L90 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - General
- L91 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Transportation: General
- L92 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Railroads and Other Surface Transportation
- L93 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Air Transportation
- L98 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-04-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2016-04-16 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-LMA-2016-04-16 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
- NEP-REG-2016-04-16 (Regulation)
- NEP-TRE-2016-04-16 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-URE-2016-04-16 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sls:resrep:1604. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CSLS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cslssca.html .