Crises and Joint Employment–Productivity Dynamics: A Comparative Perspective for European Countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Enrico Marelli & Marcello Signorelli & Joanna Tyrowicz, 2010. "Crises and Joint Employment-Productivity Dynamics: A Comparative Perspective for European Countries," Working Papers 2010-14, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sharun W. Mukand & Dani Rodrik, 2005.
"In Search of the Holy Grail: Policy Convergence, Experimentation, and Economic Performance,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 95(1), pages 374-383, March.
- Mukand, Sharun & Rodrik, Dani, 2002. "In Search of the Holy Grail: Policy Convergence, Experimentation and Economic Performance," Working Paper Series rwp02-027, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Sharun Mukand & Dani Rodrik, 2002. "In Search of the Holy Grail: Policy Convergence, Experimentation, and Economic Performance," NBER Working Papers 9134, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mukand, Sharun W. & Rodrik, Dani, 2002. "In Search of the Holy Grail: Policy Convergence, Experimentation and Economic Performance," CEPR Discussion Papers 3525, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Terry J. Fitzgerald, 2003. "The Band Pass Filter," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 44(2), pages 435-465, May.
- Jakub Growiec, 2013.
"On the measurement of technological progress across countries,"
Bank i Kredyt,
Narodowy Bank Polski, vol. 44(5), pages 467-504.
- Jakub GROWIEC, "undated". "On the Measurement of Technological Progress Across Countries," EcoMod2010 259600066, EcoMod.
- Jakub Growiec, 2010. "On the measurement of technological progress across countries," NBP Working Papers 73, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Growiec, Jakub, 2009. "On the Measurement of Technological Progress Across Countries," MPRA Paper 19321, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alfonso ARPAIA & Nicola CURCI, "undated".
"EU labour market behaviour during the Great Recession,"
wp2010-6, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
- Arpaia, Alfonso & Curci, Nicola, 2010. "EU labour market behaviour during the Great Recession," MPRA Paper 22393, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alfonso Arpaia & Nicola Curci, 2010. "EU labour market behaviour during the Great Recession," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 405, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Zsolt Darvas & György Szapáry, 2008.
"Business Cycle Synchronization in the Enlarged EU,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 1-19, February.
- Darvas, Zsolt & Szapáry, György, 2005. "Business Cycle Sychronization in the Enlarged EU," CEPR Discussion Papers 5179, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Zsolt Darvas & György Szapáry, 2006. "Business Cycle Synchronization in the Enlarged EU," Working Papers 0604, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Andrew K. Rose, 2000. "One money, one market: the effect of common currencies on trade," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 15(30), pages 7-46, April.
- Werner Eichhorst & Michael Feil & Paul Marx, 2010.
"Crisis, What Crisis? Patterns of Adaptation in European Labor Markets,"
Applied Economics Quarterly (formerly: Konjunkturpolitik),
Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 61(Supplemen), pages 29-64.
- Eichhorst, Werner & Feil, Michael & Marx, Paul, 2010. "Crisis, What Crisis? Patterns of Adaptation in European Labor Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 5045, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hodrick, Robert J & Prescott, Edward C, 1997.
"Postwar U.S. Business Cycles: An Empirical Investigation,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 29(1), pages 1-16, February.
- Robert J. Hodrick & Edward Prescott, 1981. "Post-War U.S. Business Cycles: An Empirical Investigation," Discussion Papers 451, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Enrico Marelli & Marcello Signorelli, 2010. "Employment, productivity and models of growth in the EU," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 31(7), pages 732-754, October.
- Paul Beaudry & Fabrice Collard, 2002. "Why has the Employment-Productivity Tradeoff among Industrialized Countries been so strong?," NBER Working Papers 8754, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernard, Andrew B & Jones, Charles I, 1996. "Comparing Apples to Oranges: Productivity Convergence and Measurement across Industries and Countries," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(5), pages 1216-1238, December.
- Lee, Jim, 2000. "The Robustness of Okun's Law: Evidence from OECD Countries," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 331-356, April.
- Ian Babetskii, 2005. "Trade integration and synchronization of shocks," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 13(1), pages 105-138, January.
- Belorgey, Nicolas & Lecat, Remy & Maury, Tristan-Pierre, 2006.
"Determinants of productivity per employee: An empirical estimation using panel data,"
Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 153-157, May.
- Belorgey, N. & Lecat, R. & Maury, P-M., 2004. "Determinants of Productivity per Employee: an Empirical Estimation Using Panel Data," Working papers 110, Banque de France.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Josef C Brada & Marcello Signorelli, 2012. "Comparing Labor Market Performance: Some Stylized Facts and Key Findings," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 54(2), pages 231-250, June.
- Jaan Masso & Kerly Krillo, 2011. "Mixed Adjustment Forms and Inequality Effects in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania," Chapters,in: Work Inequalities in the Crisis, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Michał Gradzewicz & Jakub Growiec & Marcin Kolasa & Łukasz Postek & Paweł Strzelecki, 2014. "Poland’s exceptional performance during the world economic crisis: New growth accounting evidence," NBP Working Papers 186, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- El-hadj Bah & Josef C. Brada, 2014. "Labor Markets in the Transition Economies: An Overview," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 11(1), pages 3-53, June.
- Germana Giombini & Francesco Perugini & Giuseppe Travaglini, 2016. "The productivity slowdown puzzle of European countries: a focus on Italy," Working Papers 1606, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2016.
- HÃ©lÃ¨ne Syed Zwick & S. Ali Shah Syed, 2016. "Augmented okun's law within the emu: working-time or employment adjustment? a structural equation model," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 36(1), pages 440-448.
- repec:eur:ejesjr:120 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jaan Masso & Kerly Krillo, 2011. "Labour Markets In The Baltic States During The Crisis 2008-2009: The Effect On Different Labour Market Groups," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 79, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- repec:eur:ejesjr:121 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:compes:v:54:y:2012:i:2:p:361-394. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.