Price Differences across Farmers’ Markets, Roadside Stands, and Supermarkets in North Carolina
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zepeda, Lydia & Li, Jinghan, 2006. "Who Buys Local Food?," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 37(3), pages 1-11, November.
- Ahearn, Mary Clare & Sterns, James, 2013. "Direct-to-Consumer Sales of Farm Products: Producers and Supply Chains in the Southeast," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 45, pages 1-12, August.
- Dong, Diansheng & Lin, Biing-Hwan, 2009. "Fruit and Vegetable Consumption by Low-Income Americans: Would a Price Reduction Make a Difference?," Economic Research Report 55835, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Lev, Larry & Gwin, Lauren, 2010. "Filling in the Gaps: Eight Things to Recognize about Farm-Direct Marketing," Choices: The Magazine of Food, Farm, and Resource Issues, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 25(1), pages 1-6.
- King, Robert P. & Hand, Michael S. & DiGiacomo, Gigi & Clancy, Kate & Gomez, Miguel I. & Hardesty, Shermain D. & Lev, Larry & McLaughlin, Edward W., 2010. "Comparing the Structure, Size, and Performance of Local and Mainstream Food Supply Chains," Economic Research Report 246989, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Ahearn, Mary & Sterns, James, 2013. "Direct-to-Consumer Sales of Farm Products: Producers and Supply Chains in the Southeast," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 45(3), pages 497-508, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stewart, Hayden & Dong, Diansheng, 2018. "How strong is the demand for food through direct-to-consumer outlets?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 35-43.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:apecpp:v:38:y:2016:i:2:p:276-291.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.