Which incentives for direct selling ? An analysis of French farms
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Enjolras, Geoffroy & Aubert, Magali, 2017. "Which incentives for direct selling? An analysis of French farms," 2017 International Congress, August 28-September 1, 2017, Parma, Italy 261432, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
References listed on IDEAS
- Traversac, Jean-Baptiste & Rousset, Sylvain & Perrier-Cornet, Philippe, 2011. "Farm resources, transaction costs and forward integration in agriculture: Evidence from French wine producers," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 839-847.
- Ahearn, Mary & Sterns, James, 2013. "Direct-to-Consumer Sales of Farm Products: Producers and Supply Chains in the Southeast," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 45(3), pages 497-508, August.
- Martinez, Stephen W. & Hand, Michael S. & Da Pra, Michelle & Pollack, Susan L. & Ralston, Katherine L. & Smith, Travis A. & Vogel, Stephen J. & Clark, Shellye & Lohr, Luanne & Low, Sarah A. & Newman, , 2010.
"Local Food Systems: Concepts, Impacts, and Issues,"
Economic Research Report
96635, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Martinez, Steve & Hand, Michael & Da Pra, Michelle & Pollack, Susan & Ralston, Katherine & Smith, Travis & Vogel, Stephen & Clarke, Shellye & Lohr, Luanne & Low, Sarah & Newman, Constance, 2010. "Local food systems: concepts, impacts, and issues," MPRA Paper 24313, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Enjolras, Geoffroy & Capitanio, Fabian & Aubert, Magali & Adinolfi, Felice, 2012.
"Direct payments, crop insurance and the volatility of farm income. Some evidence in France and in Italy,"
123rd Seminar, February 23-24, 2012, Dublin, Ireland
122478, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- G. Enjolras & M. Aubert & F. Capitanio & F. Adinolfi, 2014. "Direct payments, crop insurance and the volatility of farm income. Some evidence in France and in Italy," Post-Print halshs-00722548, HAL.
- Magali Aubert & Geoffroy Enjolras, 2016. "Do short food supply chains go hand in hand with environment-friendly practices? An analysis of French farms," International Journal of Agricultural Resources, Governance and Ecology, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 12(2), pages 189-213.
- David Conner & Kathryn Colasanti & R. Brent Ross & Susan B. Smalley, 2010. "Locally Grown Foods and Farmers Markets: Consumer Attitudes and Behaviors," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(3), pages 1-15, March.
- Ahearn, Mary Clare & Sterns, James, 2013. "Direct-to-Consumer Sales of Farm Products: Producers and Supply Chains in the Southeast," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 45, pages 1-12, August.
- Corinne Blanquart & Amélie Gonçalves & Ligdwine Vandenbossche & Leila Kebir & Caroline Petit & Jean-Baptiste Traversac, 2010. "The logistic leverages of short food supply chains performance in terms of sustainability," Post-Print hal-00614963, HAL.
- Joshua D. Detre & Tyler B. Mark & Ashok K. Mishra & Arun Adhikari, 2011. "Linkage between direct marketing and farm income: a double‐hurdle approach," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(1), pages 19-33, Winter.
- Emilie Lanciano & Séverine Saleilles, 2010. "Le développement des circuits courts alimentaires : un nouveau souffle entrepreneurial dans l'agriculture ?," Post-Print halshs-00521480, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-02048327. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.