Direct-to-Consumer Sales of Farm Products: Producers and Supply Chains in the Southeast
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- O'Hara, Jeffrey K. & Benson, Matthew, 2017. "Local Food Production and Farm to School Expenditures," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252669, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Ekanem, Enefiok & Mafuyai, Mary & Clardy, Arvazena, 2016. "Economic Importance of Local Food Markets: Evidence from the Literature," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 47(1), pages 1-8, March.
- Demko, Iryna & Plakias, Zoe & Katchova, Ani, "undated". "How do farmers compose their portfolio of local food marketing channels?," 2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois 259931, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Gupta, Clare & Jablonski, Becca B.R., 2016. "Farm Impacts of Farm-to-Grocer Sales: The Case of Hawai’i," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 47(3), pages 1-23, November.
- Vassalos, Michael & Lim, Kar Ho, 2016. "Farmers’ Willingness to Pay for Various Features of Electronic Food Marketing Platforms," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 19(2), pages 1-19, May.
- Natalie H. Valpiani & Parke E. Wilde & Beatrice L. Rogers & Hayden G. Stewart, 2016. "Price Differences across Farmers’ Markets, Roadside Stands, and Supermarkets in North Carolina," Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 38(2), pages 276-291.
- Enjolras, Geoffroy & Aubert, Magali, 2017.
"Which incentives for direct selling? An analysis of French farms,"
2017 International Congress, August 28-September 1, 2017, Parma, Italy
261432, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Geoffroy Enjolras & Magali Aubert, 2017. "Which incentives for direct selling ? An analysis of French farms," Post-Print hal-02048327, HAL.
- Wille, Stefan Clemens & Barklage, Britta & Spiller, Achim & von Meyer-Höfer, Marie, 2018. "Challenging factors of farmer-to-consumer direct marketing: An empirical analysis of German livestock owners," DARE Discussion Papers 1807, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- Maples, McKenzie & Morgan, Kimberly L. & Harri, Ardian & Hood, Kenneth & Interis, Matthew, 2014. "Consumer Willingness to Pay for Environmental Production Attributes in Tomatoes: A Southeastern Consumer Survey," 2014 Annual Meeting, February 1-4, 2014, Dallas, Texas 162504, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jagaec:v:45:y:2013:i:03:p:497-508_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/aae .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.