Comparing the Structure, Size, and Performance of Local and Mainstream Food Supply Chains
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pissarides,, 2009. "Labour Market Adjustment," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521106061.
- Unknown, 2009. "The current stock market mayhem," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 6, pages 66-86, December.
- Tomoya Yanagisawa & Dominique Guellec, 2009. "The Emerging Patent Marketplace," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2009/9, OECD Publishing.
- Hengyun Ma & Les Oxley & John Gibson, 2008. "Testing for Energy Market Integration in China," Working Papers in Economics 08/12, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Farm, Ante, 2009. "Market Sharing and Price Leadership," Working Paper Series 3/2009, Stockholm University, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Bapat Dhananjay, 2009. "Marketing Initiatives by a Branch Manager," Advances In Management, Advances in Management, vol. 2(3), March.
More about this item
KeywordsIndustrial Organization; Labor and Human Capital; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uersrr:246989. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.