The Emerging Patent Marketplace
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- International Finance Corporation & World Bank, 2010. "Solar Lighting for the Base of the Pyramid," World Bank Other Operational Studies 28423, The World Bank.
- Sharma, Atul, 2011. "A comprehensive study of solar power in India and World," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 1767-1776, May.
- Allen, David E. & McAleer, Michael & Powell, Robert J. & Singh, Abhay K., 2017.
"Volatility Spillovers from Australia's major trading partners across the GFC,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 159-175.
- David E. Allen & Michael McAleer & Robert J. Powell & Abhay K. Singh, 2014. "Volatility Spillovers from Australia's major trading partners across the GFC," Working Papers in Economics 14/23, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- David E. Allen & Michael McAleer & Robert J. Powell & Abhay K. Singh, 2014. "Volatility Spillovers from Australia's Major Trading Partners across the GFC," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-106/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- David E. Allen & Michael McAleer & Abhay K. Singh, 2014. "Volatility Spillovers from Australia's major trading partners across the GFC," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2014-26, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Fotouhi, Abbas & Auger, Daniel J. & Propp, Karsten & Longo, Stefano & Wild, Mark, 2016. "A review on electric vehicle battery modelling: From Lithium-ion toward Lithium–Sulphur," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 1008-1021.
- King, Robert P. & Hand, Michael S. & DiGiacomo, Gigi & Clancy, Kate & Gomez, Miguel I. & Hardesty, Shermain D. & Lev, Larry & McLaughlin, Edward W., 2010. "Comparing the Structure, Size, and Performance of Local and Mainstream Food Supply Chains," Economic Research Report 246989, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Hedtke, Reinhold, 2016. "Wer hat Angst vor der BWL? Was die Konsumentenbildung von der Betriebswirtschaftslehre lernen kann," EconStor Preprints 145987, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Adagha, Ovo & Levy, Richard M. & Carpendale, Sheelagh & Gates, Cormack & Lindquist, Mark, 2017. "Evaluation of a visual analytics decision support tool for wind farm placement planning in Alberta: Findings from a focus group study," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 70-83.
- Pénin, Julien, 2012. "Strategic uses of patents in markets for technology: A story of fabless firms, brokers and trolls," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 633-641.
More about this item
Keywordsbrevets; innovation; innovation; IP; IP market; licence de brevet; marché de la PI; marché des technologies; patent licence; patents; PI; technology market;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-01-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-IND-2010-01-23 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-INO-2010-01-23 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2010-01-23 (Intellectual Property Rights)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:stiaaa:2009/9-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/scoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.