The Emerging Patent Marketplace
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- International Finance Corporation & World Bank, 2010. "Solar Lighting for the Base of the Pyramid," World Bank Other Operational Studies 28423, The World Bank.
- Sharma, Atul, 2011. "A comprehensive study of solar power in India and World," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 1767-1776, May.
- Allen, David E. & McAleer, Michael & Powell, Robert J. & Singh, Abhay K., 2017.
"Volatility Spillovers from Australia's major trading partners across the GFC,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 159-175.
- David E. Allen & Michael McAleer & Robert J. Powell & Abhay K. Singh, 2014. "Volatility Spillovers from Australia's major trading partners across the GFC," Working Papers in Economics 14/23, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- David E. Allen & Michael McAleer & Robert J. Powell & Abhay K. Singh, 2014. "Volatility Spillovers from Australia's Major Trading Partners across the GFC," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-106/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- David E. Allen & Michael McAleer & Abhay K. Singh, 2014. "Volatility Spillovers from Australia's major trading partners across the GFC," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2014-26, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- King, Robert P. & Hand, Michael S. & DiGiacomo, Gigi & Clancy, Kate & Gomez, Miguel I. & Hardesty, Shermain D. & Lev, Larry & McLaughlin, Edward W., 2010. "Comparing the Structure, Size, and Performance of Local and Mainstream Food Supply Chains," Economic Research Report 246989, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Hedtke, Reinhold, 2016. "Wer hat Angst vor der BWL? Was die Konsumentenbildung von der Betriebswirtschaftslehre lernen kann," EconStor Preprints 145987, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Fotouhi, Abbas & Auger, Daniel J. & Propp, Karsten & Longo, Stefano & Wild, Mark, 2016. "A review on electric vehicle battery modelling: From Lithium-ion toward Lithium–Sulphur," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 1008-1021.
- Adagha, Ovo & Levy, Richard M. & Carpendale, Sheelagh & Gates, Cormack & Lindquist, Mark, 2017. "Evaluation of a visual analytics decision support tool for wind farm placement planning in Alberta: Findings from a focus group study," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 70-83.
- Pénin, Julien, 2012. "Strategic uses of patents in markets for technology: A story of fabless firms, brokers and trolls," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 633-641.
More about this item
Keywordsbrevets; innovation; innovation; IP; IP market; licence de brevet; marché de la PI; marché des technologies; patent licence; patents; PI; technology market;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-01-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-IND-2010-01-23 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-INO-2010-01-23 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2010-01-23 (Intellectual Property Rights)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:stiaaa:2009/9-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/scoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .