The Determinants of House Prices and Construction: An Empirical Investigation of the Swiss Housing Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Holly, Sean & Jones, Natasha, 1997. "House prices since the 1940s: Cointegration, demography and asymmetries," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 549-565, October.
- Steven Bourassa & Martin Hoesli, 2010. "Why Do the Swiss Rent?," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 286-309, April.
- Meen, Geoffrey, 2002. "The Time-Series Behavior of House Prices: A Transatlantic Divide?," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 1-23, March.
- Kenny, Geoff, 2003.
"Asymmetric adjustment costs and the dynamics of housing supply,"
Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 1097-1111, December.
- Kenny, Geoff, 1999. "Asymmetric Adjustment Costs and The Dynamics of Housing Supply," Research Technical Papers 3/RT/99, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Oikarinen, Elias, 2005. "Is Housing Overvalued in the Helsinki Metropolitan Area?," Discussion Papers 992, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- David Rae & Paul van den Noord, 2006. "Ireland's Housing Boom: What has Driven it and Have Prices Overshot?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 492, OECD Publishing.
- Jonathan McCarthy & Richard Peach, 2004. "Are home prices the next "bubble"?," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Dec, pages 1-17.
- Karl E. Case & Robert J. Shiller, 1990.
"Forecasting Prices and Excess Returns in the Housing Market,"
Real Estate Economics,
American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 18(3), pages 253-273.
- Karl E. Case & Robert J. Shiller, 1990. "Forecasting Prices and Excess Returns in the Housing Market," NBER Working Papers 3368, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Riddel, Mary, 2004. "Housing-market disequilibrium: an examination of housing-market price and stock dynamics 1967-1998," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 120-135, June.
- Dennis R. Capozza & Charlotte Mack & Patric H. Hendershott & Christopher J. Mayer, 2002. "The Determinants of House Price Dynamics," ERES eres2002_106, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elizabeth Steiner, 2010.
"Estimating a Stock-Flow Model for the Swiss Housing Market,"
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES),
Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 146(III), pages 601-627, September.
- Elizabeth Steiner, 2010. "Estimating a stock-flow model for the Swiss housing market," Working Papers 2010-08, Swiss National Bank.
- Tafirenyika Sunde & Paul-Francois Muzindutsi, 2017.
"Determinants of house prices and new construction activity: An empirical investigation of the Namibian housing market,"
Journal of Developing Areas,
Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 51(3), pages 389-407, July-Sept.
- Sunde, Tafirenyika & Muzindutsi, Paul-Francois, 2016. "Determinants of House Prices and New Construction Activity: An Empirical Investigation of the Namibian Housing Market," MPRA Paper 86582, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Konstantin A. Kholodilin, 2012. "Internet Offer Prices for Flats and Their Determinants: A Cross Section of Large European Cities," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1212, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Karol Jan Borowiecki, 2012.
"Dynamics of a Protected Housing Market: The Case of Switzerland,"
Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 49(14), pages 3195-3210, November.
- Karol Jan BOROWIECKI, 2011. "Dynamics of a Protected Housing Market: The Case of Switzerland," Trinity Economics Papers tep1011, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2011.
- Kholodilin, Konstantin A. & Ulbricht, Dirk, 2015. "Urban house prices: A tale of 48 cities," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 9, pages 1-43.
- Adrienne Csizmady & József Hegedüs & Christophe André & Elisabeth Beckmann, & Antje Hildebrandt & Krisztina Jäger-Gyovai & Agnieszka Nierodka & Martin Schneider & Karin Wagner & Guenter Karl & Robert , 2016. "Papers presented during the Narodowy Bank Polski Workshop: Recent trends in the real estate market and its analysis - 2015 edition," NBP Conference Publications, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department, number 2 edited by Hanna Augustyniak & Jacek Łaszek & Krzysztof Olszewski & Joanna Waszczuk, June.
- Martin Schneider & Karin Wagner, 2015. "Housing Markets in Austria, Germany and Switzerland," Monetary Policy & the Economy, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 1, pages 42-58.
- repec:spr:sjecst:v:153:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_bf03399434 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dirk Drechsel & Anne Kathrin Funk, 2017. "Time-Varying and Regional Dynamics in Swiss Housing Markets," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 153(I), pages 37-72, March.
- Dirk Drechsel, 2015. "Housing Cycles in Switzerland - A Time-Varying Approach," KOF Working papers 15-381, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
More about this item
KeywordsHousing Demand; Housing Supply and Markets;
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ire:issued:v:12:n:03:2009:p:193-220. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (IRER Secretary Office/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.asres.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.