Estimating a Stock-Flow Model for the Swiss Housing Market
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Elizabeth Steiner, 2010. "Estimating a stock-flow model for the Swiss housing market," Working Papers 2010-08, Swiss National Bank.
References listed on IDEAS
- DiPasquale Denise & Wheaton William C., 1994. "Housing Market Dynamics and the Future of Housing Prices," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 1-27, January.
- Claudio Borio & Patrick McGuire, 2004. "Twin peaks in equity and housing prices?," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, March.
- Matteo Iacoviello & Stefano Neri, 2010.
"Housing Market Spillovers: Evidence from an Estimated DSGE Model,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 2(2), pages 125-164, April.
- Matteo Iacoviello & Stefano Neri, 2007. "Housing Market Spillovers: Evidence from an Estimated DSGE Model," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 659, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 23 Oct 2009.
- Matteo Iacoviello & Stefano Neri, 2008. "Housing market spillovers : evidence from an estimated DSGE model," Working Paper Research 145, National Bank of Belgium.
- Matteo Iacoviello & Stefano Neri, 2008. "Housing market spillovers: Evidence from an estimated DSGE model," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 659, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Rosenthal, Stuart S. & Duca, John V. & Gabriel, Stuart A., 1991.
"Credit rationing and the demand for owner-occupied housing,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 48-63, July.
- Stuart S. Rosenthal & John V. Duca & Stuart A. Gabriel, 1987. "Credit rationing and the demand for owner-occupied housing," Working Paper Series / Economic Activity Section 79, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Christian Hott, 2007. "Explaining house price fluctuations," Proceedings 1055, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Topel, Robert H & Rosen, Sherwin, 1988. "Housing Investment in the United States," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(4), pages 718-740, August.
- Oecd, 2006. "Are House Prices Nearing a Peak?: A Probit Analysis for 17 OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 488, OECD Publishing.
- Arthur Grimes & Andrew Aitken, 2006. "Housing Supply and Price Adjustment," Working Papers 06_01, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Frédérick Demers, 2005. "Modelling and Forecasting Housing Investment: The Case of Canada," Staff Working Papers 05-41, Bank of Canada.
- Karol Jan Borowiecki, 2009. "The Determinants of House Prices and Construction: An Empirical Investigation of the Swiss Housing Economy," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 12(3), pages 193-220.
- Raymond W. Goldsmith, 1981. "A Tentative Secular National Balance Sheet for Switzerland," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 117(II), pages 175-187, June.
- Jonathan McCarthy & Richard Peach, 2002. "Monetary policy transmission to residential investment," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue May, pages 139-158.
- Riddel, Mary, 2004. "Housing-market disequilibrium: an examination of housing-market price and stock dynamics 1967-1998," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 120-135, June.
- Barbara Rudolf & Mathias Zurlinden, 2009.
"Measuring Capital Stocks and Capital Services in Switzerland,"
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES),
Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 145(I), pages 61-105, March.
- Barbara Rudolf & Mathias Zurlinden, 2008. "Measuring capital stocks and capital services in Switzerland," Working Papers 2008-11, Swiss National Bank.
- Juselius, Katarina, 2006. "The Cointegrated VAR Model: Methodology and Applications," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199285679.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jhouse:v:36:y:2017:i:c:p:73-87 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nobili, Andrea & Zollino, Francesco, 2017.
"A structural model for the housing and credit market in Italy,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 73-87.
- Andrea Nobili & Francesco Zollino, 2012. "A structural model for the housing and credit markets in Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 887, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Gregor Bäurle & Elizabeth Steiner, 2015.
"How do Individual Sectors Respond to Macroeconomic Shocks? A Structural Dynamic Factor Approach Applied to Swiss Data,"
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES),
Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 151(III), pages 167-225, September.
- Gregor Bäurle & Elizabeth Steiner, 2013. "How do individual sectors respond to macroeconomic shocks? A structural dynamic factor approach applied to Swiss data," Working Papers 2013-09, Swiss National Bank.
- Dirk Drechsel & Anne Kathrin Funk, 2017. "Time-Varying and Regional Dynamics in Swiss Housing Markets," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 153(I), pages 37-72, March.
- Antje Hildebrandt & Duy T. Huynh-Olesen & Katharina Steiner & Karin Wagner, 2013. "Residential Property Prices in Central, Eastern and Southeastern European Countries," Focus on European Economic Integration, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 2, pages 52-76.
- Dirk Drechsel, 2015. "Housing Cycles in Switzerland - A Time-Varying Approach," KOF Working papers 15-381, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
More about this item
Keywordshousing demand; housing supply; residential investment; market disequilibrium; housing prices;
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
- R31 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Housing Supply and Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ses:arsjes:2010-iii-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Steiner). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sgvssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.