Credit rationing and the demand for owner-occupied housing
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1987|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 20th Street and Constitution Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20551|
Web page: http://www.federalreserve.gov/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
Other versions of this item:
- Rosenthal, Stuart S. & Duca, John V. & Gabriel, Stuart A., 1991. "Credit rationing and the demand for owner-occupied housing," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 48-63, July.
- Jacob L. Vigdor, 2004. "Liquidity Constraints and Housing Prices: Theory and Evidence from the VA Mortgage," NBER Working Papers 10611, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elizabeth Steiner, 2010.
"Estimating a Stock-Flow Model for the Swiss Housing Market,"
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES),
Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 146(III), pages 601-627, September.
- Elizabeth Steiner, 2010. "Estimating a stock-flow model for the Swiss housing market," Working Papers 2010-08, Swiss National Bank.
- Barrios García, Javier A. & Rodríguez Hernández, José E., 2008. "Housing demand in Spain according to dwelling type: Microeconometric evidence," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 363-377, July.
- Justo Manrique & Kalu Ojah, 2003. "The demand for housing in Spain: an endogenous switching regression analysis," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(3), pages 323-336.
- John V. Duca, 1995. "Regulatory changes and housing coefficients," Working Papers 9512, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Ling, David C. & McGill, Gary A., 1998. "Evidence on the Demand for Mortgage Debt by Owner-Occupants," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 391-414, November.
- Borjas, George J., 2002. "Homeownership in the immigrant population," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 448-476, November.
- George J. Borjas, 2002. "Homeownership in the Immigrant Population," NBER Working Papers 8945, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Duca, John V., 1998. "Assessing Monetary Policy and Deposit Deregulation," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 3-21, January.
- Fortin, Nicole M., 1997. "L’impact des règles de prêts hypothécaires sur l’offre de travail des femmes au Canada : évidence paramétrique et non paramétrique," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 73(1), pages 129-159, mars-juin.
- Eriksen, Michael D. & Rosenthal, Stuart S., 2010. "Crowd out effects of place-based subsidized rental housing: New evidence from the LIHTC program," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(11-12), pages 953-966, December.
- Rapaport, Carol, 1997. "Housing Demand and Community Choice: An Empirical Analysis," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 243-260, September.
- Paul K. Asabere & Forrest Huffman, 2008. "FHA/VA Financing and Price Discounts," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 30(2), pages 191-206.
- Stuart S. Rosenthal, 2014. "Are Private Markets and Filtering a Viable Source of Low-Income Housing? Estimates from a "Repeat Income" Model," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 104(2), pages 687-706, February.
- Hansen, Julia L. & Formby, John P. & Smith, W. James, 1998. "Estimating the Income Elasticity of Demand for Housing: A Comparison of Traditional and Lorenz-Concentration Curve Methodologies," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 328-342, December.
- Peter Chinloy & Jonathan Wiley, 2013. "Renegade Asset Markets," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 197-226, August.
- Catalina Amuedo-Dorantes & Kusum Mundra, 2010. "Legalization and Immigrant Homeownership: Evidence from Spain," Working Papers Rutgers University, Newark 2010-005, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark.
- Stephen M. Calabrese & Dennis N. Epple & Richard E. Romano, 2012. "Inefficiencies from Metropolitan Political and Fiscal Decentralization: Failures of Tiebout Competition," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 79(3), pages 1081-1111.
- Stephen Calabrese & Dennis N. Epple & Richard Romano, 2011. "Inefficiencies from Metropolitan Political and Fiscal Decentralization: Failures of Tiebout Competition," NBER Working Papers 17251, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Forgionne, G. A., 1996. "Forecasting army housing supply with a DSS-delivered econometric model," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 561-576, October.
- Man Cho, 2007. "180 Years’ Evolution of the US Mortgage Banking System: Lessons for Emerging Mortgage Markets," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 10(1), pages 171-212.
- Kan, Kamhon, 2000. "Dynamic Modeling of Housing Tenure Choice," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 46-69, July.
- Carol Rapaport, 1996. "Housing demand and community choice: an empirical analysis," Staff Reports 16, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Zheng, Siqi & Fu, Yuming & Liu, Hongyu, 2006. "Housing-choice hindrances and urban spatial structure: Evidence from matched location and location-preference data in Chinese cities," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 535-557, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgwe:79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kris Vajs)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed