Residential Property Prices in Central, Eastern and Southeastern European Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Maeso-Fernandez, Francisco & Osbat, Chiara & Schnatz, Bernd, 2004. "Towards the estimation of equilibrium exchange rates for CEE acceding countries: methodological issues and a panel cointegration perspective," Working Paper Series 353, European Central Bank.
- Dan Andrews, 2010. "Real House Prices in OECD Countries: The Role of Demand Shocks and Structural and Policy Factors," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 831, OECD Publishing.
- Elizabeth Steiner, 2010.
"Estimating a Stock-Flow Model for the Swiss Housing Market,"
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES),
Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 146(III), pages 601-627, September.
- Elizabeth Steiner, 2010. "Estimating a stock-flow model for the Swiss housing market," Working Papers 2010-08, Swiss National Bank.
- Balázs Égert & Dubravko Mihaljek, 2007.
"Determinants of House Prices in Central and Eastern Europe,"
Comparative Economic Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 49(3), pages 367-388, September.
- BalÃ¡zs Egert & Dubravko Mihaljek, 2007. "Determinants of House Prices in Central and Eastern Europe," CESifo Working Paper Series 2152, CESifo Group Munich.
- Balázs Égert & Dubravko Mihaljek, 2007. "Determinants of house prices in central and eastern Europe," BIS Working Papers 236, Bank for International Settlements.
- Balazs Egert & Dubravko Mihaljek, 2008. "Determinants of House Prices in Central and Eastern Europe," Working Papers 2008/1, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Balazs Egert & Dubravko Mihaljek, 2007. "Determinants of House Prices in Central and Eastern Europe," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp894, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Jérôme Vandenbussche & Ursula Vogel & Enrica Detragiache, 2015.
"Macroprudential Policies and Housing Prices: A New Database and Empirical Evidence for Central, Eastern, and Southeastern Europe,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 47(S1), pages 343-377, March.
- Jerome Vandenbussche & Ursula Vogel & Enrica Detragiache, 2012. "Macroprudential Policies and Housing Price; A New Database and Empirical Evidence for Central, Eastern, and Southeastern Europe," IMF Working Papers 12/303, International Monetary Fund.
- Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive, 2015.
"Co-integration and error correction: Representation, estimation, and testing,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 39(3), pages 106-135.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-276, March.
- Paul van den Noord, 2005.
"Tax Incentives and House Price Volatility in the Euro Area: Theory and Evidence,"
CEPII research center, issue 101, pages 29-45.
- Paul van den Noord, 2003. "Tax Incentives and House Price Volatility in the Euro Area: Theory and Evidence," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 356, OECD Publishing.
- Alessio Ciarlone, 2015. "House price cycles in emerging economies," Studies in Economics and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 32(1), pages 17-52, March.
- Kao, Chihwa, 1999. "Spurious regression and residual-based tests for cointegration in panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 1-44, May.
- Kholodilin Konstantin A. & Menz Jan-Oliver & Siliverstovs Boriss, 2010.
"What Drives Housing Prices Down? Evidence from an International Panel,"
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik),
De Gruyter, vol. 230(1), pages 59-76, February.
- Konstantin A. Kholodilin & Jan-Oliver Menz & Boriss Siliverstovs, 2007. "What Drives Housing Prices Down?: Evidence from an International Panel," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 758, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Samya Beidas-Strom & Weicheng Lian & Ashwaq Maseeh, 2009. "The Housing Cycle in Emerging Middle Eastern Economies and its Macroeconomic Policy Implications," IMF Working Papers 09/288, International Monetary Fund.
- Eloisa T Glindro & Tientip Subhanij & Jessica Szeto & Haibin Zhu, 2008. "Determinants of house prices in nine Asia-Pacific economies," BIS Working Papers 263, Bank for International Settlements.
- Antje Hildebrandt & Reiner Martin & Katharina Steiner & Karin Wagner, 2012. "Residential Property Markets in CESEE EU Member States," Focus on European Economic Integration, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 1, pages 8-30.
- Nathalie Girouard & Mike Kennedy & Paul van den Noord & Christophe André, 2006. "Recent House Price Developments: The Role of Fundamentals," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 475, OECD Publishing.
- Luis M. Cubeddu & Camilo E Tovar Mora & Evridiki Tsounta, 2012. "Latin America; Vulnerabilities Under Construction?," IMF Working Papers 12/193, International Monetary Fund.
- James M. Poterba, 1984. "Tax Subsidies to Owner-Occupied Housing: An Asset-Market Approach," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 99(4), pages 729-752.
- Mitsuhiro Fukao & Masaharu Hanazaki, 1986. "Internationalisation of Financial Markets: Some Implications for Macroeconomic Policy and for the Allocation of Capital," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 37, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsHousing markets; residential property prices; Central; Eastern and Southeastern Europe; cointegration framework;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- P20 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - General
- R3 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:onb:oenbfi:y:2013:i:2:b:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Markus Eller) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oenbbat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.