Measuring fundamental housing prices in the Baltic States: empirical approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kuttner, Kenneth N. & Shim, Ilhyock, 2016.
"Can non-interest rate policies stabilize housing markets? Evidence from a panel of 57 economies,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 31-44.
- Kenneth N. Kuttner & Ilhyock Shim, 2013. "Can Non-Interest Rate Policies Stabilize Housing Markets? Evidence from a Panel of 57 Economies," NBER Working Papers 19723, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kenneth N Kuttner & Ilhyock Shim, 2013. "Can non-interest rate policies stabilise housing markets? Evidence from a panel of 57 economies," BIS Working Papers 433, Bank for International Settlements.
- Dan Andrews & Aida Caldera Sánchez & Åsa Johansson, 2011. "Housing Markets and Structural Policies in OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 836, OECD Publishing.
- Charles Himmelberg & Christopher Mayer & Todd Sinai, 2005.
"Assessing High House Prices: Bubbles, Fundamentals and Misperceptions,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 19(4), pages 67-92, Fall.
- Charles P. Himmelberg & Christopher J. Mayer & Todd Sinai, 2005. "Assessing high house prices: bubbles, fundamentals, and misperceptions," Staff Reports 218, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Charles Himmelberg & Christopher Mayer & Todd Sinai, 2005. "Assessing High House Prices: Bubbles, Fundamentals, and Misperceptions," NBER Working Papers 11643, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bolt, W. & Demertzis, D. & Diks, C.G.H. & Van der Leij, M.J., 2011.
"Complex Methods in Economics: An Example of Behavioral Heterogeneity in House Prices,"
CeNDEF Working Papers
11-12, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Wilko Bolt & Maria Demertzis & Cees Diks & Marco van der Leij, 2011. "Complex Methods in Economics: An Example of Behavioral Heterogeneity in House Prices," DNB Working Papers 329, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Hryshko, Dmytro & José Luengo-Prado, María & Sørensen, Bent E., 2010.
"House prices and risk sharing,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 57(8), pages 975-987, November.
- Maria Jose Luengo-Prado & Bent E. Sorensen & Dmytro Hryshko, 2009. "House Prices and Risk Sharing," 2009 Meeting Papers 234, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Hryshko, Dmytro & Luengo-Prado, Maria Jose & Sørensen, Bent E, 2010. "House Prices and Risk Sharing," CEPR Discussion Papers 7894, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dmytro Hryshko & María José Luengo-Prado & Bent E. Sørensen, 2010. "House prices and risk sharing," Working Papers 2010-17, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Dmytro Hryshko & María José Luengo-Prado. & Bent E. Sørensen, 2009. "House prices and risk sharing," New England Public Policy Center Working Paper 09-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Hryshko, Dmytro & Luengo-Prado, Maria & Sorensen, Bent, 2010. "House Prices and Risk Sharing," Working Papers 2010-16, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Giovanni Favara & Jean Imbs, 2015.
"Credit Supply and the Price of Housing,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 105(3), pages 958-992, March.
- Favara, Giovanni & Imbs, Jean, 2010. "Credit Supply and the Price of Housing," CEPR Discussion Papers 8129, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giovanni Favara & Jean Imbs, 2015. "Credit Supply and the Price of Housing," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-01301589, HAL.
- Jean Imbs & Giovanni Favara, 2011. "Credit Supply and the Price of Housing," 2011 Meeting Papers 1342, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Levin, Eric J. & Wright, Robert E., 1997. "The impact of speculation on house prices in the United Kingdom," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 567-585, October.
- Christian Hott, 2007. "Explaining house price fluctuations," Proceedings 1055, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Martin Micheli & Jan Rouwendal & Jasper Dekkers, 2014. "Border Effects in House Prices," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-141/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Joseph W. Gruber & Robert F. Martin, 2003. "Precautionary savings and the wealth distribution with illiquid durables," International Finance Discussion Papers 773, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Gregory Thwaites, 2014.
"Why are real interest rates so low? Secular stagnation and the relative price of investment goods,"
1428, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Thwaites, Gregory, 2015. "Why are real interest rates so low? Secular stagnation and the relative price of investment goods," Bank of England working papers 564, Bank of England.
- Charles Goodhart & Boris Hofmann, 2008. "House prices, money, credit, and the macroeconomy," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(1), pages 180-205, spring.
- Agnello, Luca & Schuknecht, Ludger, 2011.
"Booms and busts in housing markets: Determinants and implications,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 171-190, September.
- Agnello, Luca & Schuknecht, Ludger, 2009. "Booms and busts in housing markets: determinants and implications," Working Paper Series 1071, European Central Bank.
- Karl E. Case & Robert J. Shiller, 2003. "Is There a Bubble in the Housing Market?," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 34(2), pages 299-362.
- Kao, Chihwa, 1999. "Spurious regression and residual-based tests for cointegration in panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 1-44, May.
- Vahram Stepanyan & Tigran Poghosyan & Aidyn Bibolov, 2010. "House Price Determinants in Selected Countries of the Former Soviet Union," IMF Working Papers 10/104, International Monetary Fund.
- Kajuth, Florian & Knetsch, Thomas A. & Pinkwart, Nicolas, 2013. "Assessing house prices in Germany: Evidence from an estimated stock-flow model using regional data," Discussion Papers 46/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Hall, Alastair R, 1994. "Testing for a Unit Root in Time Series with Pretest Data-Based Model Selection," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 12(4), pages 461-470, October.
- Fontana, Alessandro & Corradin, Stefano, 2013. "House price cycles in Europe," Working Paper Series 1613, European Central Bank.
- Levin, Andrew & Lin, Chien-Fu & James Chu, Chia-Shang, 2002.
"Unit root tests in panel data: asymptotic and finite-sample properties,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 1-24, May.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "LEVINLIN: RATS procedure to perform Levin-Lin-Chu test for unit roots in panel data," Statistical Software Components RTS00242, Boston College Department of Economics.
More about this item
- R3 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arz:wpaper:eres2015_31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Architexturez Imprints). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eressea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.