The CEE housing markets before, during and after the transition: an overview of property prices and home ownership rates
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Clapham, 1995. "Privatisation and the East European Housing Model," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 32(4-5), pages 679-694, May.
- Leszek Balcerowicz, 1994. "Economic Transition in Central and Eastern Europe: Comparisons and Lessons," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 27(1), pages 47-59, January.
- Antje Hildebrandt & Reiner Martin & Katharina Steiner & Karin Wagner, 2012. "Residential Property Markets in CESEE EU Member States," Focus on European Economic Integration, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 1, pages 8-30.
- Hanna Augustyniak & Jacek Łaszek & Krzysztof Olszewski & Joanna Waszczuk, 2013.
"To Rent or to Buy – Analysis of Housing Tenure Choice Determined by Housing Policy,"
Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 33.
- Hanna Augustyniak & Joanna Waszczuk & Krzysztof Olszewski & Jacek Łaszek, 2013. "To rent or to buy – analysis of housing tenure choice determined by housing policy," NBP Working Papers 164, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Martin Lux & Petr Sunega, 2014. "Public Housing in the Post-Socialist States of Central and Eastern Europe: Decline and an Open Future," Housing Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(4), pages 501-519, June.
- Robert Buckleyand & Sasha Tsenkova, 2001. "Housing Market Systems In Reforming Socialist Economies: Comparative Indicators Of Performance And Policy," International Journal of Housing Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 257-289.
- Roland, Gerard & Verdier, Thierry, 1994.
"Privatization in Eastern Europe : Irreversibility and critical mass effects,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 161-183, June.
- Roland, G. & Verdier, T., 1991. "Privatization in Eastern Europe: Irreversibility and Critical Mass Effects," DELTA Working Papers 91-21, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Roland, Gérard & Verdier, Thierry, 1992. "Privatization in Eastern Europe: Irreversibility and Critical Mass Effects," CEPR Discussion Papers 612, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Roland, G. & Verdier, T., 1991. "Privatisation in Eastern Europe: Irreversibility and Critical Mass Effects," Papers 9105, Universite Libre de Bruxelles - C.E.M.E..
- repec:onb:oenbwp:y:2012:i:1:b:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert M. Buckleyand, Sasha Tsenkova, 2001. "Housing Market Systems In Reforming Socialist Economies: Comparative Indicators Of Performance And Policy," European Journal of Housing Policy, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 257-289, August.
- Alessio Ciarlone, 2015. "House price cycles in emerging economies," Studies in Economics and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 32(1), pages 17-52, March.
- JoAzsef HegedÃ¼s & IvÃ¡n Tosics & Stephen K. Mayo, 1996. "Transition Of The Housing Sector In The East Central European Countries," Review of Urban & Regional Development Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(2), pages 101-136, July.
More about this item
KeywordsCEE countries; housing prices; home ownership; privatization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jes:wpaper:y:2017:v:9:i:3:p:377-400. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alupului Ciprian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.