Current risks in the CESEE residential property market: evidence from the OeNB Euro Survey
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Elisabeth Beckmann, & Antje Hildebrandt & Krisztina Jäger-Gyovai, 2016. "Current risks in the CESEE residential property market: evidence from the OeNB Euro Survey," Chapters from NBP Conference Publications, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
References listed on IDEAS
- Balázs Égert & Dubravko Mihaljek, 2007.
"Determinants of House Prices in Central and Eastern Europe,"
Comparative Economic Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 49(3), pages 367-388, September.
- Balázs Egert & Dubravko Mihaljek, 2007. "Determinants of House Prices in Central and Eastern Europe," CESifo Working Paper Series 2152, CESifo Group Munich.
- Balázs Égert & Dubravko Mihaljek, 2007. "Determinants of house prices in central and eastern Europe," BIS Working Papers 236, Bank for International Settlements.
- Balazs Egert & Dubravko Mihaljek, 2008. "Determinants of House Prices in Central and Eastern Europe," Working Papers 2008/1, Czech National Bank.
- Balazs Egert & Dubravko Mihaljek, 2007. "Determinants of House Prices in Central and Eastern Europe," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp894, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Luigi Guiso & Paola Sapienza & Luigi Zingales, 2013.
"The Determinants of Attitudes toward Strategic Default on Mortgages,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 68(4), pages 1473-1515, August.
- Luigi Guiso & Paola Sapienza & Luigi Zingales, 2010. "The Determinants of Attitudes towards Strategic Default on Mortgages," Economics Working Papers ECO2010/31, European University Institute.
- Martin Brown & Helmut Stix, 2015.
"The euroization of bank deposits in Eastern Europe,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 30(81), pages 95-139.
- Brown, Martin & Stix, Helmut, 2014. "The Euroization of Bank Deposits in Eastern Europe," Working Papers on Finance 1412, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Martin Brown & Helmut Stix, 2014. "The Euroization of Bank Deposits in Eastern Europe," Working Papers 197, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Alessio Ciarlone, 2015. "House price cycles in emerging economies," Studies in Economics and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 32(1), pages 17-52, March.
- Nicolas Albacete & Peter Lindner, 2015. "Foreign currency borrowers in Austria – evidence from the Household Finance and Consumption Survey," Financial Stability Report, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 29, pages 93-109.
- Antje Hildebrandt & Reiner Martin & Katharina Steiner & Karin Wagner, 2012. "Residential Property Markets in CESEE EU Member States," Focus on European Economic Integration, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 1, pages 8-30.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
Keywordsresidential property markets; housing finance; household survey; Central; Eastern and Southeastern Europe;
- D14 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Saving; Personal Finance
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- P2 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies
- P5 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
- R3 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:onb:oenbfi:y:2015:i:3:b:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Markus Eller). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oenbbat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.