Current risks in the CESEE residential property market: evidence from the OeNB Euro Survey
In: Papers presented during the Narodowy Bank Polski Workshop: Recent trends in the real estate market and its analysis - 2015 edition
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Elisabeth Beckmann & Antje Hildebrandt & Krisztina Jäger-Gyovai, 2015. "Current risks in the CESEE residential property market: evidence from the OeNB Euro Survey," Focus on European Economic Integration, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 3, pages 26-38.
More about this item
Keywordsresidential property markets; housing f inance; household survey; Central; Eastern and Southeastern Europe;
All these keywords.
- D14 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Saving; Personal Finance
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- P2 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies
- P5 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
- R3 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbp:nbpchp:2-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/nbpgvpl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Zbigniew Polański (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/nbpgvpl.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.