Housing Markets in Austria, Germany and Switzerland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bourassa, Steven & Hoesli, Martin & Scognamiglio, Donato, 2010. "Housing finance, prices, and tenure in Switzerland," MPRA Paper 45990, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Judith Eidenberger & David Liebeg & Stefan W. Schmitz & Reinhardt Seliger & Michael Sigmund & Katharina Steiner & Peter Strobl & Eva Ubl, 2014. "Macroprudential Supervision: A Key Lesson from the Financial Crisis," Financial Stability Report, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 27, pages 83-94.
- Paul van den Noord, 2005.
"Tax Incentives and House Price Volatility in the Euro Area: Theory and Evidence,"
CEPII research center, issue 101, pages 29-45.
- Paul van den Noord, 2003. "Tax Incentives and House Price Volatility in the Euro Area: Theory and Evidence," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 356, OECD Publishing.
- Karol Jan Borowiecki, 2009. "The Determinants of House Prices and Construction: An Empirical Investigation of the Swiss Housing Economy," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 12(3), pages 193-220.
- Voigtländer, Michael, 2012. "The Stability of the German Housing Market," MPRA Paper 43315, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin Schneider, 2013. "Are Recent Increases of Residential Property Prices in Vienna and Austria Justified by Fundamentals?," Monetary Policy & the Economy, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 4, pages 29-46.
- Nicolas Albacete & Peter Lindner, 2015. "Foreign currency borrowers in Austria – evidence from the Household Finance and Consumption Survey," Financial Stability Report, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 29, pages 93-109.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ando, Michihito & Dahlberg, Matz & Engström, Gustav, 2017.
"The risks of nuclear disaster and its impact on housing prices,"
Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 13-16.
- Ando, Michihito & Dahlberg, Matz & Engström, Gustav, 2017. "The Risks of Nuclear Disaster and Its Impact on Housing Prices," Working Paper Series 2017:2, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Lojschova, Adriana & Wagner, Karin & Schmidt, Alexander & Akantziliotou, Calliope & Dujardin, Marine & Kennedy, Gerard & Pontuch, Peter, 2015. "Report on residential real estate and financial stability in the EU, Section 1. on Structural features of residential real estate markets," MPRA Paper 79723, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Enisse Kharroubi & Emanuel Kohlscheen, 2017. "Consumption-led expansions," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, March.
More about this item
Keywordshouse prices; rental markets; housing finance; taxation;
- R31 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Housing Supply and Markets
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:onb:oenbmp:y:2015:i:1:b:4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudia Kwapil). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oenbbat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.