Rented vs. Owner-Occupied Housing and Monetary Policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dan Andrews & Aida Caldera Sánchez & Åsa Johansson, 2011. "Housing Markets and Structural Policies in OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 836, OECD Publishing.
- Juan S. Mora Sanguinetti, 2011. "Algunas consideraciones sobre el mercado de alquiler en España," Boletín Económico, Banco de España;Boletín Económico Homepage, issue NOV, Noviembre.
- Eva Ortega & Margarita Rubio & Carlos Thomas, 2011. "House purchase versus rental in Spain," Working Papers 1108, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Matteo Iacoviello, 2005.
"House Prices, Borrowing Constraints, and Monetary Policy in the Business Cycle,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 95(3), pages 739-764, June.
- Matteo Iacoviello, 2002. "House prices, borrowing constraints and monetary policy in the business cycle," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 542, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 06 Dec 2004.
- Oswald, Andrew J., 1996.
"A Conjecture on the Explanation for High Unemployment in the Industrialized Nations: Part I,"
Economic Research Papers
268744, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Oswald Andrew J., 1996. "A Conjecture on the Explanation for High Unemployment in the Industrialized Nations : Part I," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 475, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Gervais, Martin, 2002. "Housing taxation and capital accumulation," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(7), pages 1461-1489, October.
- Paul van den Noord, 2005.
"Tax Incentives and House Price Volatility in the Euro Area: Theory and Evidence,"
CEPII research center, issue 101, pages 29-45.
- Paul van den Noord, 2003. "Tax Incentives and House Price Volatility in the Euro Area: Theory and Evidence," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 356, OECD Publishing.
- Margarita Rubio, 2011.
"Fixed‐ and Variable‐Rate Mortgages, Business Cycles, and Monetary Policy,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 43(4), pages 657-688, June.
- Margarita Rubio, 2009. "Fixed and variable-rate mortgages, business cycles and monetary policy," Working Papers 0903, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Dan Andrews & Aida Caldera Sánchez, 2011. "Drivers of Homeownership Rates in Selected OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 849, OECD Publishing.
- Juan S. Mora-Sanguinetti, 2010. "The effect of institutions on European housing markets: An economic analysis," Estudios Económicos, Banco de España;Estudios Económicos Homepage, number 77, June.
- Pablo Casas-Arce & Albert Saiz, 2010. "Owning versus Renting: Do Courts Matter?," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 53(1), pages 137-165, February.
- Angel, Schlomo, 2000. "Housing Policy Matters: A Global Analysis," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195137156.
- José Manuel Marqués & Luis Ángel Maza & Margarita Rubio, 2010. "Una comparación de los ciclos inmobiliarios recientes en España, Estados Unidos y Reino Unido," Boletín Económico, Banco de España;Boletín Económico Homepage, issue JAN, Enero.
- Lucía Cuadro Sáez & Luna Romo & Margarita Rubio, 2010. "El mercado hipotecario residencial en Estados Unidos. Evolución, estructura e interrelación con la crisis," Boletín Económico, Banco de España;Boletín Económico Homepage, issue JUN, Junio.
- Jorge Martínez & M.ª de los Llanos Matea, 2002. "El mercado de la vivienda en España," Boletín Económico, Banco de España;Boletín Económico Homepage, issue SEP, Septiembr.
- Sami Alpanda & Sarah Zubairy, 2016. "Housing and Tax Policy," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 48(2-3), pages 485-512, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mariano Bosch & M. Carnero & Lídia Farré, 2015.
"Rental housing discrimination and the persistence of ethnic enclaves,"
SERIEs: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association,
Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 6(2), pages 129-152, June.
- M. Angeles Carnero Fernández & Lídia Farré Olalla & Mariano Bosch, 2011. "Rental housing discrimination and the persistence of ethnic enclaves," Working Papers. Serie AD 2011-10, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Bosch, Mariano & Carnero, M. Angeles & Farré, Lídia, 2011. "Rental Housing Discrimination and the Persistence of Ethnic Enclaves," IZA Discussion Papers 5583, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsHousing market; rental; owner-occupied housing; monetary policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-08-20 ()
- NEP-DGE-2014-08-20 ()
- NEP-MAC-2014-08-20 ()
- NEP-MON-2014-08-20 ()
- NEP-URE-2014-08-20 ()
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:not:notcfc:14/09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hilary Hughes). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cfnotuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.