Housing Policy Matters: A Global Analysis
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Seko, Miki & Sumita, Kazuto, 2007. "Effects of government policies on residential mobility in Japan: Income tax deduction system and the Rental Act," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 167-188, June.
- Eduardo Rojas & Nadin Medellín, 2011. "Housing Policy Matters for the Poor: Housing Conditions in Latin America and the Caribbean, 1995-2006," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3817, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Shelagh McCartney, 2016. "Re-Thinking Housing: From Physical Manifestation of Colonial Planning Policy to Community-Focused Networks," Urban Planning, Cogitatio Press, vol. 1(4), pages 20-31.
- Sebastian Kohl, 2016. "Urban History Matters: Explaining the German--American Homeownership Gap," Housing Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(6), pages 694-713, September.
- Margarta Rubio, 2014. "Rented vs. Owner-Occupied Housing and Monetary Policy," Discussion Papers 2014/09, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Stephen Malpezzi, "undated". "Hedonic Pricing Models: A Selective and Applied Review," Wisconsin-Madison CULER working papers 02-05, University of Wisconsin Center for Urban Land Economic Research.
- Lozano-Gracia, Nancy & Young, Cheryl, 2014. "Housing consumption and urbanization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7112, The World Bank.
- repec:bla:ijurrs:v:41:y:2017:i:2:p:282-297 is not listed on IDEAS
- Miki Seko & Kazuto Sumita & Michio Naoi, 2012. "Residential Mobility Decisions in Japan: Effects of Housing Equity Constraints and Income Shocks under the Recourse Loan System," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 63-87, June.
- Julie Litchfield & Caio Piza, 2017. "Estimating the Willingness to Pay for Tenure Security in Brazilian Favelas," Working Paper Series 0117, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Briceno-Garmendia, Cecilia & Estache, Antonio & Shafik, Nemat, 2004. "Infrastructure services in developing countries : access, quality, costs and policy reform," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3468, The World Bank.
- Michelle Norris, 2016. "Varieties of Home Ownership: Ireland’s Transition from a Socialised to a Marketised Policy Regime," Housing Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(1), pages 81-101, January.
- Jie Chen & Zan Yang & Ya Ping Wang, 2014. "The New Chinese Model of Public Housing: A Step Forward or Backward?," Housing Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(4), pages 534-550, June.
- Francisco Sancho & Luis Rivera & Julio Rosales, 2012. "Housing Finance in Central America: What is Holding It Back?," Research Department Publications 4761, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Eduardo Rojas & Nadin Medellín, 2011. "Housing Policy Matters for the Poor: Housing Conditions in Latin America and the Caribbean, 1995-2006," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 59458, Inter-American Development Bank.
- World Bank, 2007. "The Evolving Role of World Bank Urban Shelter Projects : Addressing Land Market and Economy-wide Constraints," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12669, The World Bank.
- Somik V. Lall & Hyoung Gun Wang & Daniel Da Mata, 2007. "Do Urban Land Regulations Influence Slum Formation? Evidence From Brazilian Cities," Anais do XXXV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 35th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 119, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780195137156. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .