House purchase versus rental in Spain
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Matteo Iacoviello & Stefano Neri, 2010.
"Housing Market Spillovers: Evidence from an Estimated DSGE Model,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 2(2), pages 125-164, April.
- Matteo Iacoviello & Stefano Neri, 2007. "Housing Market Spillovers: Evidence from an Estimated DSGE Model," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 659, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 23 Oct 2009.
- Matteo Iacoviello & Stefano Neri, 2008. "Housing market spillovers: Evidence from an estimated DSGE model," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 659, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Matteo Iacoviello & Stefano Neri, 2008. "Housing market spillovers : evidence from an estimated DSGE model," Working Paper Research 145, National Bank of Belgium.
- José Manuel Marqués & Luis Ángel Maza & Margarita Rubio, 2010. "Una comparación de los ciclos inmobiliarios recientes en España, Estados Unidos y Reino Unido," Boletín Económico, Banco de España;Boletín Económico Homepage, issue JAN, Enero.
- Javier Andrés & Óscar Arce & Carlos Thomas, 2013.
"Banking Competition, Collateral Constraints, and Optimal Monetary Policy,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 45(s2), pages 87-125, December.
- Javier Andrés & Óscar Arce & Carlos Thomas, 2010. "Banking competition, collateral constraints and optimal monetary policy," Working Papers 1001, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Pablo Casas-Arce & Albert Saiz, 2010. "Owning versus Renting: Do Courts Matter?," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 53(1), pages 137-165, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Funke, Michael & Paetz, Michael, 2013.
"Housing prices and the business cycle: An empirical application to Hong Kong,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 62-76.
- Michael Funke & Michael Paetz, 2011. "Housing Prices and the Business Cycle: An Empirical Application to Hong Kong," Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers 21112b, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Javier Andrés & José E. Boscá & Javier Ferri, 2016.
"Instruments, rules, and household debt: the effects of fiscal policy,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 68(2), pages 419-443.
- Javier Andrés & J.E. Boscá & Javier Ferri, 2014. "Instruments, rules and household debt: the effects of fiscal policy," Working Papers 1401, International Economics Institute, University of Valencia.
- Javier Andrés & José E.Boscá & Javier Ferri, 2015. "Instruments, rules and household debt: The effects of fiscal policy," Working Papers 2015-05, FEDEA.
- Bajo-Buenestado, Raúl, 2016. "Evidence of asymmetric behavioral responses to changes in gasoline prices and taxes for different fuel types," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 119-130.
- Mora-Sanguinetti, Juan S. & Rubio, Margarita, 2014.
"Recent reforms in Spanish housing markets: An evaluation using a DSGE model,"
Elsevier, vol. 44(S1), pages 42-49.
- Juan S Mora-Sanguinetti & Margarita Rubio, 2013. "Recent Reforms in Spanish Housing Markets: An Evaluation using a DSGE Model," Discussion Papers 2013/03, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Sami Alpanda & Sarah Zubairy, 2016. "Housing and Tax Policy," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 48(2-3), pages 485-512, March.
- Josep Maria Raya & Aleksander Kucel, 2016. "Did Housing Taxation Contribute to Increase Riskier Borrowing?," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 53(1), pages 90-113, July.
- Michal Rubaszek & Margarita Rubio, 2017. "Does rental housing market stabilize the economy? A micro and macro perspective," Discussion Papers 2017/06, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Coskun, Yener, 2011.
"Does re-design of the policies on housing finance and supply help to solve housing question of Turkey?,"
31729, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yener Coskun, 2011. "Does Re-Design of the Policies on Housing Finance and Supply Help to Solve Housing Question of Turkey?," ERES eres2011_22, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Rubio, Margarita & Carrasco-Gallego, José A., 2016. "Coordinating macroprudential policies within the Euro area: The case of Spain," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 570-582.
- Micheli, Martin & Schmidt, Torsten, 2015. "Welfare effects of rent control — A comparison of redistributive policies," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 237-247.
- Margarta Rubio, 2014. "Rented vs. Owner-Occupied Housing and Monetary Policy," Discussion Papers 2014/09, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
More about this item
KeywordsRental market share; subsidy to house purchases; subsidy to rents; rental market efficiency;
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2011-04-30 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-EUR-2011-04-30 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-MAC-2011-04-30 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-URE-2011-04-30 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bde:wpaper:1108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (María Beiro. Electronic Dissemination of Information Unit. Research Department. Banco de España). General contact details of provider: http://www.bde.es/ .