Housing finance, prices, and tenure in Switzerland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Steven Bourassa & Martin Hoesli, 2010. "Why Do the Swiss Rent?," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 286-309, April.
- Patric H. Hendershott & Joel Slemrod, 1982.
"Taxes and the User Cost of Capital for Owner-Occupied Housing,"
Real Estate Economics,
American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 10(4), pages 375-393.
- Patric H. Hendershott & Joel Slemrod, 1982. "Taxes and the User Cost of Capital for Owner-Occupied Housing," NBER Working Papers 0929, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven C. Bourassa & Martin Hoesli & Donato Scognamiglio & Philippe Sormani, 2008.
"Constant-Quality House Price Indexes for Switzerland,"
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES),
Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 144(IV), pages 561-575, December.
- Steven C. BOURASSA & Martin HOESLI & Donato SCOGNAMIGLIO & Philippe SORMANI, 2008. "Constant-Quality House Price Indexes for Switzerland," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 08-10, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Angela Black & Patricia Fraser & Martin Hoesli, 2006. "House Prices, Fundamentals and Bubbles," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(9-10), pages 1535-1555.
- Philippe Thalmann, 1999. "Which is the appropriate administrative level to promote home ownership?," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 135(I), pages 3-20, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hanna Augustyniak & Jacek Łaszek & Krzysztof Olszewski & Joanna Waszczuk, 2013.
"To Rent or to Buy – Analysis of Housing Tenure Choice Determined by Housing Policy,"
Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 33.
- Hanna Augustyniak & Joanna Waszczuk & Krzysztof Olszewski & Jacek Łaszek, 2013. "To rent or to buy – analysis of housing tenure choice determined by housing policy," NBP Working Papers 164, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Andreas Dietrich, 2016. "What Drives the Gross Margins of Mortgage Loans? Evidence from Switzerland," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 50(3), pages 341-362, December.
- Krzysztof Olszewski & Hanna Augustyniak & Jacek Laszek & Robert Leszczynski & Joanna Waszczuk, 2016.
"On the dynamics of the primary housing market and the forecasting of house prices,"
IFC Bulletins chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Combining micro and macro data for financial stability analysis, volume 41
Bank for International Settlements.
- Augustyniak, Hanna & Leszczyński, Robert & Łaszek, Jacek & Olszewski, Krzysztof & Waszczuk, Joanna, 2014. "On the dynamics of the primary housing market and the forecasting of house prices," MPRA Paper 61015, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adrienne Csizmady & József Hegedüs & Christophe André & Elisabeth Beckmann, & Antje Hildebrandt & Krisztina Jäger-Gyovai & Agnieszka Nierodka & Martin Schneider & Karin Wagner & Guenter Karl & Robert , 2016. "Papers presented during the Narodowy Bank Polski Workshop: Recent trends in the real estate market and its analysis - 2015 edition," NBP Conference Publications, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department, number 2 edited by Hanna Augustyniak & Jacek Łaszek & Krzysztof Olszewski & Joanna Waszczuk.
- Martin Schneider & Karin Wagner, 2015. "Housing Markets in Austria, Germany and Switzerland," Monetary Policy & the Economy, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 1, pages 42-58.
- Dirk Drechsel & Anne Kathrin Funk, 2017. "Time-Varying and Regional Dynamics in Swiss Housing Markets," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 153(I), pages 37-72, March.
- Diego Ardila & Peter Cauwels & Dorsa Sanadgol & Didier Sornette, 2013. "Is There A Real Estate Bubble in Switzerland?," Papers 1303.4514, arXiv.org.
- Dirk Drechsel, 2015. "Housing Cycles in Switzerland - A Time-Varying Approach," KOF Working papers 15-381, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
More about this item
KeywordsHousing finance; house prices; homeownership; Switzerland;
- R3 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location
- R38 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:45990. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .